Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

actually the demo leaked among some people, just not openly yet. lana never even announced anything. why does she scrap anything she does honestly

ik that, and thats why i said it if the song hasnt leaked for like the whole world, why would she :/

Tbh I just don't get the difference between "controversy" for Lana when we got Gaga out here with her Anti Christ era being considered her best by many, Rihanna tying up and killing people, then bathing in money fully nude, and Melanie singlehandedly keeping the DD/LG community alive and robust. Why is Lana's team so cautious?

Cause Lana's Interscope's baby- their favored child

ik that, and thats why i said it if the song hasnt leaked for like the whole world, why would she :/

maybe she just doesn't like it anymore. she's the kind of artist to record the best song and easily delete it from existence

Cause Lana's Interscope's baby- their favored child

maybe she just doesn't like it anymore. she's the kind of artist to record the best song and easily delete it from existence

This makes me so angry lol

I never heard SR. For a while, i thought it was Subversive Road, cause that would make so much sense. But apparently it's called Short Road and is now scrapped. R.I.P. the horror movie track.

LDR5 is gonna sound like Ultraviolence minus Dan Auerbach.

I never heard SR. For a while, i thought it was Subversive Road, cause that would make so much sense. But apparently it's called Short Road and is now scrapped. R.I.P. the horror movie track.

LDR5 is gonna sound like Ultraviolence minus Dan Auerbach.

photo-13123.jpg?_r=1487996719

did LDR5 leak or not? the song. just heard a snippet on twitter and when i search for the whole title it seems as if people are listening to it/reacting to it...? idgi

some have the demo and leaked snippets of that. nothing more

The Untouchable 5 aren't even that great aside from Because of You, please no to an album like them

True. The only Ultraviolence outtake that would've deserved to be on an album is Fine China, TBH.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The Untouchable 5 aren't even that great aside from Because of You, please no to an album like them

do you know what the untouchable 5 are... because of you wasn't one of them :toofunny:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg