Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

do you know what the untouchable 5 are... because of you wasn't one of them :toofunny:

How embarrassing I need to delete my account I always thought it was because of you and not AFFA

original.png

Angels Forever Forever Angels

I Don't Wanna Go (i think)

Black Beauty

Starry Eyed

Hollywood

i thought it was jfk not idwg

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Yes there is a snippet of B A R going around on twitter. Why our girl and her team can't avoid leaks?

Yeah. I take it back actually, release it  :creep:

It's gonna leak though. Usually once it's out of the hands of the traders, that's that.  Is this  the the era of having to release singles in a timely manner because the stans are plotting against you?

tZ7WN4B.gif

Yeah. I take it back actually, release it  :creep:

It's gonna leak though. Usually once it's out of the hands of the traders, that's that.  Is this  the the era of having to release singles in a timely manner because the stans are plotting against you?

Hopefully it's just the snippet and the whole thing isn't floating around outside the traders.. I feel bad for Lana but I hope she releases before it gets leaked like yail

LIZARD PEOPLE

it sounds like the finished version tho

Annyyyyyyyway

What's the general consensus of the Love lyrics now? Is it "but you keep refusing" or "and you can't refuse it"?

there is a debate about this? hhh it sounds so clearly like can't refuse it 

What if 'LDR5' is really the title of LDR5 but what if it's not her best album? Imagine what the critics would say about it. Anyway, I don't like the name cause' there's not a meaning behind it (yet).

Is there a filter on the 3 letter acronym and what it stands for or did you type ldr5

LIZARD PEOPLE

there is a debate about this? hhh it sounds so clearly like can't refuse it 

yes :rip:

Eclipse insists that it's "but you keep refusing" and some ppl say that as well :deadbanana:

And considering how Lana pronounces "lifes for the fire" in Freak and "I was so wrong not to doubt your Medellin" made me unsure cuz our gurl could just have a really weird pronounciation once again

image.png