Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

B.A.R is the invention of someone with a lot of free time ... but now that person has realized that things have gotten out of hand, and now says that the title (and song) has been scrapped (because obviously they were not real titles).

But idk... maybe I'm just overreacting.

the only way to prove it were to post the song or a snippet of it, and that's not gonna happen. It's up to you to believe it or not, we don't have to prove it to you

image.png

B.A.R is the invention of someone with a lot of free time ... but now that person has realized that things have gotten out of hand, and now says that the title (and song) has been scrapped (because obviously they were not real titles).

But idk... maybe I'm just overreacting.

But who, Eclipse? Wasn't he the one who starter all this shit

Well think ab it, honeymoon - - - eclipse. witchcraft (idk), and why would that be his username

Because he found cool the word??... I dont know but pretty sure Eclipse isnt the album's name. The twitter account who posted has no backup info so... and yes, Eclipse said that B.A.R was a fake name to distract our gay asses :rip:

???, ?????????

True. The only Ultraviolence outtake that would've deserved to be on an album is Fine China, TBH.

False.

Angels Forever could have definitely sounded good on Ultraviolence if it was redone the way Black Beauty was.

And Fine China wasn't even that good. To be fair, it wasn't finished I assume, but as it is it doesn't compare to any of the material that was on Ultraviolence.

giphy.gif

Do other fan forums filter leaked information about a musician's work? x_x

If someone (Lana's team) is reading this and making them censor it...well...they need to be securing Lana's shit instead.

giphy.gif

LEAKED LDR5 LYRICS

What kind of fuckery are we?

Nowadays you don't mean dick to me (dick to me)

I might let you make it up to me (make it up)

Who's playing Saturday?

What kind of fuckery are you?

Truly about us fans & how we always leak her shit.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

LEAKED LDR5 LYRICS

Who's playing Saturday?

:wowcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LEAKED LDR5 LYRICS

Who's playing Saturday?

she needs to cover this, but not half ass it

Guys, B.A.R. is not about "her" record is about someone who was obsessed about putting out the B.A.R. and he didn't have time to do anything with her "by the time they go to bed" and now fame threats him like sh!t. Its a SAD song, melancholic and typical Lana.

And by the way, this looks great! I know its fake and I know its not Lana but something like this would be awesome!

17012731_602509636610826_563717771_n.jpg

Remember when we were all talking about what we want as the aesthetic of the album?

I think most of us wanted lots of daisies and purple, orange and yellow or something...

Daisies is still probably true, and dont get me wrong, space is the best thing she could have done, but omg we still get b-b-b-blue, b-b-blue, blue blue blueee.......

:')

False.

Angels Forever could have definitely sounded good on Ultraviolence if it was redone the way Black Beauty was.

And Fine China wasn't even that good. To be fair, it wasn't finished I assume, but as it is it doesn't compare to any of the material that was on Ultraviolence.

I think Fine China was beautiful but it was probably cut from UV cause it was TOO sad lmao

Agreed with Angels Forever though :'( I honestly think it could have opened Ultraviolence better than Cruel World, because its like Ride, but with UV vibes. And then Cruel World after that would be like ARGHHH <3 <3

I think Fine China was beautiful but it was probably cut from UV cause it was TOO sad lmao

this makes no sense when PWYC made the cut

It was probably cut cuz Dan didn't like it or because it didn't fit sonically. It is quite different compared to the rest of UV after all, it has more of a Honeymoon sound

image.png

It was probably cut cuz Dan didn't like it or because it didn't fit sonically. It is quite different compared to the rest of UV after all, it has more of a Honeymoon sound

PWYC is sad yes, but it has kickass vibes cause of the guitar. Fine China was a bit too slow (and i think one slow song, old money, was enough :P )

did i smell someone dragging PWYC :paris: