Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I think the album will be released mid-April. This month is going to be full of surprises, I mean, the tracklist will be revealed w/ the album cover :flutter:  :flutter:  Better not be another HM cover situation.

We hope so

For UV she posted on Instagram, right?

she tweeted it but i forgot about that because i only remember waiting for the hq cover to be posted somewhere because she posted it in like 500x500 quality or smth.

i76mrxw.png 

she tweeted it but i forgot about that because i only remember waiting for the hq cover to be posted somewhere because she posted it in like 500x500 quality or smth.

Oh. well the HM cover was an actual joke. as clever and visually artistic lana is omg

I think June is such a strong and beautiful month. I think it's a good month to release an album.

And she'll probably cause ITS SUMMER, good sales

And as i already said pages ago, she have 6 months to promote the single before releasing the album

EDIT: She released the last albums 1 month after, mess

Lets pray so that she can release that shit in this month

And she'll probably cause ITS SUMMER, good sales

And as i already said pages ago, she have 6 months to promote the single before releasing the album

EDIT: She released the last albums 1 month after, mess

Lets pray so that she can release that shit in this month

sales during summer are the lowest actually. if you want big sales you release in oct/nov, but the album will be out waaay before. i am predicting early may

'LOVE' just reached 51 000 shazams! Not bad but we can do better, keep shazaming it, you can do it around 70 times in 4 minutes!

crazy 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan