Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i know it's not hers lol

Dw didnt see ur edit x

https://twitter.com/lanadel1ey/status/840474986540351488 huh idk abt you guys but it sounds nothing like lana also it sounds too honeymoon-y

I actually hope its real. It sounds beautiful. Kinda like that description someone gave of a dark horror-movie Honeymoon sounding song on the new album. Cant remember who it was but they claimed to be an insider, so the questionable teasers could be coming through...

The last part on the video sounds exactly like lana.

So what we're saying is vocal collabs are only ok if it's someone Lana is fucking or an old white dude songwriter with one foot in the grave, and production collabs are only ok if..It's someone Lana is fucking or someone who won't affect her style in anyway. Lots of room for creative progression there with those options! Personally, I'm of the opinion that Lana herself is a lot less pretentious than you guys, jeez. 

Can't wait for the release thread where everyone is having a melt down over the lack of bops, but don't  feel like anyone who's ever made one is good enough for Lana.  :toofunny:

tZ7WN4B.gif

Yup! Like they did a contest in Paris where they put Love posters in the street people had to take selfies and tag lanaloveparis to polydor and you could be selected to win poster or cd promo!

omg thats so cool!!! I wish they did that where I live! 

AHHHHH well done for winning!!! :D 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Do any of you guys know an app called iFunny? If not it's a meme app and 2 Lana memes were featured in like one week...Get that promo lmao. It's pretty nice seeing Lana talked about again

http://ifunny.co/fun/wj0slSxd4

http://ifunny.co/fun/GCqmkO7e4

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I mean, yeah. Lana would be great doing a collab with a more mature artist. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. No Ariana, no Charli XCX etc. I just feel like Lana is past that point but obviously I don't know her personally so I could be wrong. I think it would be great if she collabed with Bob Dylan, he's a lyrical genius and I imagine their voices sounding so amazing together.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I mean, yeah. Lana would be great doing a collab with a more mature artist. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. No Ariana, no Charli XCX etc. I just feel like Lana is past that point but obviously I don't know her personally so I could be wrong. I think it would be great if she collabed with Bob Dylan, he's a lyrical genius and I imagine their voices sounding so amazing together.

Only if it's a Major Lazor remix

gMoUe1m.gif

Charlie Hinds says Lana Del Rey called him in asshole in the first episode of Drag Race. Promo!

omg do you have a link ?

Lana took off the Love link from her twitter bio.

The song is officially dead and barely breathing at the bottom of the charts

giphy.gif