Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'd be ok with that tbh, it means more things we haven't heard + a slap in the face to leakers.  It's a great song too tho, don't get me wrong.

i agree with you, tbh i prefer it ,.,.,. i enjoyed the song a lot but i want new songs too

and hell yeah it would be a slap in the face to the ppl who leaked it

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'd be ok with that tbh, it means more things we haven't heard + a slap in the face to leakers.  It's a great song too tho, don't get me wrong.

I get the greed for Lana material BUT NO NO NO! This is such a wonderful track, I want it to be officially released!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

BAR next single ?? Praying they aren't so stupid to release a song leaked a month before, 5 minutes long and with absolutely no commercial success potential as the second single  :facepalm:

None of her single will be successful comercially anyway. She should release the most daring bold track of the album (which BAR isnt I hope) to bring back the excitement and hype for the new album. As she did with WC for UV. 

But it seems the video for BAR has been shot and waiting to be released. 

BAR could be a great song( much higher than Love) with an arrangement properly. I hope it will be the next single!

The production on it is so bad compared to her last two albums. I hope this is just LQ effect of the leak and the official version will punch. 

The next single will be a promo single anyway. The track you get with the pre-order. Just like Terrence Loves You. So I really hope we get it.

And please, can you all say goodbye to "successful single Lana"? Even if she releases a song with some kind of commercial appeal like Love she's not into promoting to even have it being played at radio stations.

this is not about having a succesful single meaning it seels millions but if they release a long and I guess not so easy to listen to song it won't really be a smart move for the album. Even a promo single has to be good, to me BAR has no single potential. See what happened with Terrence Loves You and MTWBT...

giphy.gif

Am I the only one that hopes the next single is something other than BAR even though it definitely is  :eek: :eek: :eek: BAR is amazing, don't get me wrong but 1) I want something new and 2) like someone else said, it would be a slap in the face to the leakers if she didn't release it next. I just hate that they have a gun to Lana's head like this. They leaked Love so it got rush released and now BAR...really........  :suicide:

I know people don't like a brag, but I am so happy I didn't listen to BAR yet because of this issue. It's a win win situation for people like me. If BAR gets released then we get a new song we haven't heard, but if it doesn't then we get to listen to the unreleased BAR and an extra new song!!!!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

None of her single will be successful comercially anyway. She should release the most daring bold track of the album (which BAR isnt I hope) to bring back the excitement and hype for the new album. As she did with WC for UV.

WC was commercial suicide.

i76mrxw.png 

BAR is a good song, but it'd be a damn shame if it was used as a promo single... People that aren't fans like us will just hear it and think "WOW another depressing lana song about a guy. skip".. it wouldn't bring in any new fans and it'd just give non-fans more of a reason to find her depressing. just my opinion

BAR is a good song, but it'd be a damn shame if it was used as a promo single... People that aren't fans like us will just hear it and think "WOW another depressing lana song about a guy. skip".. it wouldn't bring in any new fans and it'd just give non-fans more of a reason to find her depressing. just my opinion

I Agree. And before everyone drags this comment talking about Lana "not giving af about commercial success "...thats fine and dandy. But we, as FANS, just want the good sis to get a decent paycheck.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Not at all. Leaving the era after the day of the releasement was the commercial suicide of the album. If she made BTD2 instead of UV, she would be panned critically and flop comercially since there wouldnt be anything thrilling about the overused themes and sound. 

This has nothing to do with what you're talking about, just wanted to say your profile pic is everything.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wouldn't say that. I heard WC on different radio stations unexpectedly (it deserves even more attention). Plus it was the most exciting single so far. Love was great, but the song doesn't compare to WC tbh.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I wouldn't say that. I heard WC on different radio stations unexpectedly (it deserves even more attention). Plus it was the most exciting single so far. Love was great, but the song doesn't compare to WC tbh.

"I can see my sweet boy swayin', he's crazy y Cubano como yo, my love" my fave lyrics :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

West Coast will forever be my favorite first single, with Ride just behind it. It was so unexpected but it still felt like the logical and natural progression for her. It was such a great evolution of her sound.  :crying4:  Plus the video was amazing