Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I looked it up a while ago and i think they meant the download tbh :rip: both question and answer were written in a way that they could be misunderstood especially since people who work for companies Facebook or twitter pages are usually really .. well let's say not the most qualified staff.

Yeah, it was definitely written in a rather ambiguous way. Whoever wrote the answer probably wasn't referring to a specific physical release, but to a release in general. :toofunny:

I would love a small double sided vinyl with Love and maybe an acoustic version or different track on the other side but I know it won't happen lmao

YES bring back the 7" picture discs!

I still don't have Blue Jeans and National Anthem. :crai:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yeah, it was definitely written in a rather ambiguous way. Whoever wrote the answer probably wasn't referring to a specific physical release, but to a release in general. :toofunny:

Praktikanten aus der neunten Klasse bei Universal.

i76mrxw.png 

how'd you get a poster?  :creep:

A contest from Polydor France :D

Btw I was casually half asleep in the metro going to uni this morning, turned my head to see the station name and yelped. Does this count as actual promo :creep: And I got my Lasagna Del Rey tshirt on today so now half a train knows I'm a Del Rey stan

C7Bh7CrWYAEusWH.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

In addition to what the others said, when I went to get my poster at Universal they basically said it was promo only and they owned very few reserved for contests. So I don't think we have any chance :(

Weren't you at universal france (edit nvmd it was polydor) though? she's at vertigo (which is part of universal germany) in germany and they basically do whatever they want aka special radio mixes, a different uv edition, random remix eps.. i still don't think it's coming but yeah this is important to keep in mind that all the labels she's signed to don't work together. it's sad that vertigo doesn't invest in her anymore but i guess that's the payback for not caring about her career and don't tell me she does when the only thing she did during the month with "lots of exciting things coming" was a live stream in which she said that there's stuff coming in the next few weeks. maybe germany gets a tv commercial again though, exciting times tbh.

i76mrxw.png 

Let's not act like Lana can't sell concert tickets based on her name alone. Every tour she has done she has sold out dates across the board, and the upcoming tour will be no different.

Take your success obsessed negativity somewhere else.

Okay, I will NOT allow an Xtincta stan to talk to me about touring and demand. Not today, sweaty!

In all seriousness, just cut the bullshit. YOU snowflakes are the ones to blame that Lana is not even played on alternative radio while Lorde and Halsey have a spot there since you all want to keep her for yourself while not buying, streaming or requesting her music. Not me and others who want her to succeed.

Don't you even dare. 

Okay, I will NOT allow an Xtincta stan to talk to me about touring and demand. Not today, sweaty!

In all seriousness, just cut the bullshit. YOU snowflakes are the ones to blame that Lana is not even played on alternative radio while Lorde and Halsey have a spot there since you all want to keep her for yourself while not buying, streaming or requesting her music. Not me and others who want her to succeed.

Don't you even dare.

Halsey and Lorde market themselves as mainstream pop stars. Lana does not care anymore to do that. So why are you wasting your time caring about success for Lana as if you are her. Her success has absolutely nothing to do with you or your life. Find something better to occupy your time and mind with.

Halsey and Lorde market themselves as mainstream pop stars. Lana does not care anymore to do that. So why are you wasting your time caring about success for Lana as if you are her. Her success has absolutely nothing to do with you or your life. Find something better to occupy your time and mind with.

They are played on alternative radio, can you not read? Lana is also a mainstream popstar. She ain't no Grimes or Björk

I am not occuoied by it, like OMG some of you are so dumb, it's so hard to even care enough to respond. Every fan should be hoping that their fave gets the recognition and respect she deserves and that her fans actually support her, which this fanbase clearly doesn't.

Mix that with some incapable management and you have the outcome that we currently have.

They are played on alternative radio, can you not read? Lana is also a mainstream popstar. She ain't no Grimes or Björk

I am not occuoied by it, like OMG some of you are so dumb, it's so hard to even care enough to respond. Every fan should be hoping that their fave gets the recognition and respect she deserves and that her fans actually support her, which this fanbase clearly doesn't.

Mix that with some incapable management and you have the outcome that we currently have.

You do realize that that's ALL you ever post about. I support Lana. I buy everything she puts out but honestly don't care at all if the rest of the world is.

You do realize that that's ALL you ever post about.

It's not, but I will continue to post about it as often I want and no Xtincta stan will stop me from doing it.

And now hop off and play yourself some Bionic. It was ahead of it's time back then, now the time should be right.

sure jan

We want her to succeed, but just because she doesn't market herself the way Halsey and,Lorde do doesn't mean she's unsuccessful.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What is this? Are we back in time? Why are these forgagatten April Lasagne and Xtincta stans trying it with me?

And just for the record: Lorde's music is not even more radio friendly than Lana's. It's also not more commerical.

honeymoon and uv disagrees

What is this? Are we back in time? Why are these forgagatten April Lasagne and Xtincta stans trying it with me?

And just for the record: Lorde's music is not even more radio friendly than Lana's. It's also not more commerical.

Then maybe you should just stick to Rihanna, sweaty.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Then maybe you should just stick to Rihanna, sweaty.

Well, if you are that artsy fartsy like you claim you are, you should maybe try it with Joanna Newson, take her fucking harp and shove it deep down your own .... to overcome your holier than thou attitude

Ldxsxmw.gif