Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

If I was 5% as hopeful as you irl I would already be famous tbh :(

lol  let me be more realistic how could she sing the same songs that she used to sing on her latest festival shows? that's impossible 

it's an overpriced a$$ tickets people probably would pay for something very very exclusive ( i would sell my house to stand on the first raw listening to her repeating the same songs but sadly I'm so far away) :defeated:  :defeated:  

btw i've found the Clash magazine! :creep:  :bored:

:smile3:

bitch a show WITH LIVESTREAMtenor.gif

I think it's not going to be, this is the livestreams schedule for tomorrow:

FRIDAY, MARCH 17

12:30 PM – Alex Corea & Kevin Pereira from The Attack

1:30 PM – Monterey Pop co-founder Lou Adler

2:30 PM – Musician and member of the B-52s Cindy Wilson

3:30 PM – Co-Founder of augmented reality entertainment platform castAR Jeri Ellswort

And no Lana Del Rey there  :noparty:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

"Lana will be performing in Austin"

Lana stans outside of the US:

giphy.gif

Way too painfully accurate lol  :toofunny:  :crai:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So there's no gonna be any livestream?? i swear to god if this girl gives this rich ppl an exclusive i'm unstanning. (unless she put it on itunes right after  :toofunny: )

???, ?????????

what apple music said - Global superstar singer songwriter Lana Del Rey released her new single ‘LOVE' February 18th.

‘LOVE’ is the first track to be taken from her forthcoming album, which is due out later this year. The album is a body of work created by Lana and her longtime producer and collaborator Rick Nowels. Producers Benny Blanco and Emile Haynie also participated on ‘LOVE’. The album is also set to include some exciting guest featured artists - full details to be shared at a later date. Of the announcement, Lana said: “I made my first 4 albums for me, but this one is for my fans and about where I hope we are all headed”.

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

So there's no gonna be any livestream?? i swear to god if this girl gives this rich ppl an exclusive i'm unstanning. (unless she put it on itunes right after :toofunny: )

It says "Live from Austin"

what apple music said - Global superstar singer songwriter Lana Del Rey released her new single ‘LOVE' February 18th.

‘LOVE’ is the first track to be taken from her forthcoming album, which is due out later this year. The album is a body of work created by Lana and her longtime producer and collaborator Rick Nowels. Producers Benny Blanco and Emile Haynie also participated on ‘LOVE’. The album is also set to include some exciting guest featured artists - full details to be shared at a later date. Of the announcement, Lana said: “I made my first 4 albums for me, but this one is for my fans and about where I hope we are all headed”.

Later this year. I hope they mean in 2 months  :tsk:

I think it's not going to be, this is the livestreams schedule for tomorrow:

FRIDAY, MARCH 17

12:30 PM – Alex Corea & Kevin Pereira from The Attack

1:30 PM – Monterey Pop co-founder Lou Adler

2:30 PM – Musician and member of the B-52s Cindy Wilson

3:30 PM – Co-Founder of augmented reality entertainment platform castAR Jeri Ellswort

And no Lana Del Rey there  :noparty:

Maybe they just havent updated it since she might've asked for them to wait until she could announce it?

Well I hope. my time would be 11am on Saturday so I could actually watch it this time without staying up past 2am

what if the albums called eclipse and she's waiting for the eclipse on august 21

Not gonna lie, I have the weirdest hunch that he new album will be called Eclipse...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven