Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

The album better not be named after Eclipse

That would be so incredibly dumb

How so though, it would be so fitting and likely. B A R would be a cheesy cliche risky name. If neither one of those, it should be called "Stargirl" haha

i wouldn't name my album as a fan who leaked almost all my unreleased and teased with lyrics for my my new song months ago from their release...  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

???, ?????????

From the two new songs I've heard, it does a have Honeymoon vibe + the whole thing about SpaceX and what have you + Eclipse could be Honeymoon 2.0 in a sense cause it's moon-related... Idk lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i wouldn't name my album as a fan who leaked almost all my unreleased and teased with lyrics for my my new song months ago from their release...  :deadbanana:  :toofunny:

I don't think the name is eclipse but if it is, she probably didn't name if AFTER him

I honestly think we won't know what the album name is until she announces, and it will be something we haven't guessed. BAR seems to be out she doesn't even like that as the name of the song

here we go again with "okay guys i swear its called subversive" "okay guys i swear its called solve et cougula" "okay guys i swear its called young and in love" "okay guys i swear its called best american record" now were at stage 5 "okay guys i swear its called eclipse"

pNjWdpc.png

here we go again with "okay guys i swear its called subversive" "okay guys i swear its called solve et cougula" "okay guys i swear its called young and in love" "okay guys i swear its called best american record" now were at stage 5 "okay guys i swear its called eclipse"

Well it is LDR5 pre-release thread after all and it's kinda fun to guess what the name is

Well it is LDR5 pre-release thread after all and it's kinda fun to guess what the name is

Yeah. And the only title out of those I even remotely considered an album title was Subversive. I still love that word

its not that its not fun, its that people keep saying the album name is 100% confirmed!!1! until the whole fanbase believes it only to find out it wasnt really the album name for the 5th time

pNjWdpc.png

Yeah. And the only title out of those I even remotely considered an album title was Subversive. I still love that word

I love it too. Better than all the suspected album names. It gives me Ultraviolence vibes

its not that its not fun, its that people keep saying the album name is 100% confirmed!!1! until the whole fanbase believes it only to find out it wasnt really the album name for the 5th time

True though haha. But Eclipse is the closest yet.

Watch it be called "Sunflower Seed" or some lame ass word

How so though, it would be so fitting and likely. B A R would be a cheesy cliche risky name. If neither one of those, it should be called "Stargirl" haha

Eclipse is a messy stan who leaked her unreleased material.

As a stan, Im thankful for the leaks, but I sincerely doubt Lana is.

"Apple Music is hosting daily interviews and concerts at 612 W 4th Street, the location of the now-defunct La Zona Rosa club. In most instances, the interviews are being broadcast live on Beats 1, though the concerts appear to be limited to those in attendance [...] Apple Music has, however, been documenting its week at SXSW on Twitter and Snapchat, sharing clips from interviews and performances that have already taken place." x

so... is her slot for the interview and performance  :crossed:

i76mrxw.png 

Eclipse is a messy stan who leaked her unreleased material.

As a stan, Im thankful for the leaks, but I sincerely doubt Lana is.

Yeah I honestly still don't understand that situation. She apparently sent him info and music for whatever reason, and she just gave in? And then he leaked? It makes no sense. I feel Like these leakers are Lana fukin with us