Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

We're in the prime of Photoshop #trustnoone

Every year this happens and i always get my hopes up

how do you delete posts i feel stupid for even giving that attention

Isn't beautiful&rich registered or smth?

well if it is, "Wild Side" also is and Lana debunked that so

i wonder how many tracks there will be on this record? I'm hoping for about 15, no deluxe

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'd prefer a 11 to 13 track album over a longer record. A short yet high quality album has more longviety than a long one that becomes boring and stale because of lacking diversity (a la HM)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'd prefer a 11 to 13 track album over a longer record. A short yet high quality album has more longviety than a long one that becomes boring and stale because of lacking diversity (a la HM)

agreed. I say 12 songs

yeah i know what you mean but the more lana tracks the better, if i could have it my way i'd want a never-ending collection of songs but i don't think that's possible :icant:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want a deluxe because i am not pretentious and i want as many finished tracks as i can get  :crossed: . If you don't like the extra tracks then don't buy them.

i76mrxw.png 

I want a deluxe because i am not pretentious and i want as many finished tracks as i can get :crossed: . If you don't like the extra tracks then don't buy them.

yeah i like deluxe editions cause you get the almost scraped songs and a deluxe cover

But Ultraviolence tho.. it gave us Black Beauty, Florida Kilos, Flipside.. (I personally love G&R and Is This Happiness too)  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:

Bonus tracks tend to be some of the best! I'll never understand why people are against them in an age where anything is available for free online. 

Tbh I bet some bonus tracks would've spiced up Honeymoon & we'd have a bop or two; people wouldn't complain about all the monotony. 

14417469274.gif

But Ultraviolence tho.. it gave us Black Beauty, Florida Kilos, Flipside.. (I personally love G&R and Is This Happiness too)  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:

Bonus tracks tend to be some of the best! I'll never understand why people are against them in an age where anything is available for free online. 

Tbh I bet some bonus tracks would've spiced up Honeymoon & we'd have a bop or two; people wouldn't complain about all the monotony.

Yeah, but those were bonus tracks. I'm totally here for bonus songs (as long as there is ONE deluxe version and not thousands of different versions of the album) but I'd prefer a shorter standard with some sort of B-sides as bonus songs.

Yeah, HM's length was only a problem because of the general lack of diversity. The 15 track Deluxe version of BtD sounds like a finished album and it's dynamic enough to not get boring or monotonous.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i wonder how many tracks there will be on this record? I'm hoping for about 15, no deluxe

I saw a rumor that it was like 11 or 12 and target will have the exclusive one where it has the deluxe but just rumors. Nothing set in stone. I'm sure it's unreliable sources

i think my favourite part of the prerelease era is the fake tracklists. still think the ultraviolence fake tracklists/album covers were the best

Yeah, but those were bonus tracks. I'm totally here for bonus songs (as long as there is ONE deluxe version and not thousands of different versions of the album) but I'd prefer a shorter standard with some sort of B-sides as bonus songs.

Yeah, HM's length was only a problem because of the general lack of diversity. The 15 track Deluxe version of BtD sounds like a finished album and it's dynamic enough to not get boring or monotonous.

I realized after I posted that you weren't specifically talking about bonus tracks. :P

Either way, the more the better! I know quantity =/= quality, but Lana is so easily capable of quality that I'm not worried.  :smile3:

14417469274.gif

I just saw this ad on twitter for the first time, has it been around?

V3lmp1R.png

Yeah I've seen it awhile now popping up on my feed

I really hope the album is called Subversive. That word just gives me Lana vibes that suits her the most in my opinion. I'm not sure how I feel about Eclipse, it would probably grow on me. Definitely not Startgirl, that's The Weeknd's thing and I would be disappointed if that were true, which I highly doubt.

I just saw this ad on twitter for the first time, has it been around?

V3lmp1R.png

YOU FOLLOW SHIBBNBOT that's my favorite acc

i love you 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u