Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Not gonna lie, I have the weirdest hunch that he new album will be called Eclipse...

very very possible 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Not gonna lie, I have the weirdest hunch that he new album will be called Eclipse...

I mean not to "start a rumor" but several people have been saying that's gonna be the name and it would make so much sense. I pray it's true

I mean not to "start a rumor" but several people have been saying that's gonna be the name and it would make so much sense. I pray it's true

Also in the love video when she looks up, you can see an eclipse so... :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Cause like seriously, after everything he knows, he might have just called himself Eclipse cause he knew the real title all along. I doubt he named himself after the twighlight sagas anyway....

this is just speculation, id honestly rather it BAR than eclipse

SHIT

Cause like seriously, after everything he knows, he might have just called himself Eclipse cause he knew the real title all along. I doubt he named himself after the twighlight sagas anyway....

True, like, who decides to name themselves Eclipse? Pretty random name...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah, I noticed that too. To go in dephth, this is why O think it'll be called that. It was make sense considering the last album was called Honeymoon. And she's really been into astrology and stuff lately. Also, Eclipse esentially means to block out. And in love she talked a lot about blocking out the negativity, cause we all feel like were not enough sometimes cause it's enough to be young and in love lol. And 'Eclipse' the account. Even though that's been their username since the Neil Krug "Eclipse" photoshoot. Idk. I just hope it is, I love the name.

ugh ignore all the typos sorry

Yeah, I noticed that too. To go in dephth, this is why O think it'll be called that. It was make sense considering the last album was called Honeymoon. And she's really been into astrology and stuff lately. Also, Eclipse esentially means to block out. And in love she talked a lot about blocking out the negativity, cause we all feel like were not enough sometimes cause it's enough to be young and in love lol. And 'Eclipse' the account. Even though that's been their username since the Neil Krug "Eclipse" photoshoot. Idk. I just hope it is, I love the name.

GIRL

SORRY IF YOURE NOT ACTUALLY A GIRL, I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT

That makes sense tho :'(

An eclipse is also a very powerful event in astrology, highly influential.... isnt that what shes going for?

He named himself after the Say Lou Lou song titled "Eclipse", iirc. He's "Starlight" on PHF and "RideOrDie" on ATRL. They're just names; they don't mean anything.

He named himself after the Say Lou Lou song titled "Eclipse", iirc. He's "Starlight" on PHF and "RideOrDie" on ATRL. They're just names; they don't mean anything.

Yeah, im kinda half and half here. I dont wanna ignore possibilities, but it also gonna f me up if it really happens