Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I realized after I posted that you weren't specifically talking about bonus tracks. :P

Either way, the more the better! I know quantity =/= quality, but Lana is so easily capable of quality that I'm not worried.  :smile3:

The thing is that her songs on their own always have a high quality but HM proved that with her current artistic direction the quantity drowns out the quality.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i want at least 12 songs on the standard edition, a deluxe edition with four bonus tracks, a Target-exclusive bonus track, a French bonus track, a Japanese bonus track and a German/Austrian/Swiss bonus track. :fabcat:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i want at least 12 songs on the standard edition, a deluxe edition with four bonus tracks, a Target-exclusive bonus track, a French bonus track, a Japanese bonus track and a German/Austrian/Swiss bonus track. :fabcat:

nonono only japan with bonus tracks

more than three bc japan is a nice country and deserves it

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Comparing only one track so far, Love, to every track on Honeymoon, there's such a new found clarity. This is gonna be her best album. It took me not until recently to realize that a less outrageous production IS better. Born to Die… there's not one thing I would change. It was perfect. Paradise too. Ultraviolence was perfect, a completely different sound than before, but my favorite album so far. Honeymoon? Great, but not Grand. Sorta a failed potential. It could've used more backup vocals and instrumentation. And bonus tracks in my opinion. But this album LDR4/5, I can already tell it'll be the best record yet. And I'm not one of those who says that before every album.

guys so no livestream? 

btw lana in houston 2015 was the best live she had ever done 

too bad that dress looked like it was bought from walmart clearance sales.

other than that. it SLAYED. (even with the same old setlist since paradise tour)

giphy.gif

guys so no livestream? 

btw lana in houston 2015 was the best live she had ever done 

YASS agree  :agree:  :agree:  :agree:

too bad that dress looked like it was bought from walmart clearance sales.

idk why but one of the reasons I loved the endless summer tour so much was what she wore, like all the looks were perfect and I guess you wouldn't see many other artists doing the same. It makes her more down to earth I think :D

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

i have a feeling that she will wear one of these tonight after revisiting her governors' ball look

e9ddbdb41ae103f5bf9c785ed3f91d20.jpg

YASS agree  :agree:  :agree:  :agree:

idk why but one of the reasons I loved the endless summer tour so much was what she wore, like all the looks were perfect and I guess you wouldn't see many other artists doing the same. It makes her more down to earth I think :D

no it's the dress. i would prefer her to wear a no-brand white tee and blue jeans than that tbh

but she's happy... it's not like i'm complaining anyways  :hooker:

giphy.gif

So ready for anything Lana might have in store tonight but I'm not getting my hopes up

i don't think its likely because a) it's lana b) it's already saturday in new zealand... and they would have gotten it by now if she planned on releasing it the day after the show. theoretically she could delay the release in other countries but it's lana we're talking about it's not as if they put that much effort into any of her releases.

i76mrxw.png 

People on insta saying the show will be live-streamed on SXSW's facebook page.. don't know how legit the info is tho

giphy.gif

idk why but i think she is not going to say anything about the album (today)

i hope im wrong

im always wrong btw

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u