Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

oh sorry, i will not give this fanbase up to those who want lana to be on the same level as marinara and the potatoes

pretty sure no one wants lana NOT to succeed but they just don't like the constant focus on her numbers rather than her music...

lana's all about the music and connection. making art. living life, having fun. she's not in it for the fame or the money. who cares about her competition and what not. sure it's nice to be ranked and have regognition, but do you see lana promoting herself like other artists? she could care less. she makes music for herself and her friends/fans. she's very minimalistic about promotion. if you wanna talk charts and crap, please make a thread for that.

wait there is a thread. so why is it being posted on THIS ONE

pretty sure no one wants lana NOT to succeed but they just don't like the constant focus on her numbers rather than her music...

we have had way more members on here since I am a member on here who made it very apparent that they don't want her to suceed.

we have had way more members on here since I am a member on here who made it very apparent that they don't want her to suceed.

That doesn't even make sense tho. Use your punctuation? Im literally trying to understand u

I am not allowed to post certain things when addressing members anymore. I promised it to Elle. So you should consider yourself lucky  :)

Sorry, I edited my last post- i am literally trying to understand why you think that, but okay.

Honestly tho, if you had to promise Elle that you wouldn't use vulgar language instead of just being rude using regular words, then you're the lucky one who hasn't been banned yet :/

To be honest, I was so against the font change, but like… Her music has changed. So why not change philfont/rainbow (whatever it's called) to the thin steelfish one. Idk. I LOVEEEE her signurature font, it's like perfect. But the thin one is kinda cool. Feels more updated to her sound now. Visuals do reflect from within. I wouldn't be mad if she actually did make that the font. I'm 50/50 about it.

To be honest, I was so against the font change, but like… Her music has changed. So why not change philfont/rainbow (whatever it's called) to the thin steelfish one. Idk. I LOVEEEE her signurature font, it's like perfect. But the thin one is kinda cool. Feels more updated to her sound now. Visuals do reflect from within. I wouldn't be mad if she actually did make that the font. I'm 50/50 about it.

She's still keeping the font for LANA DEL REY tho, just not the song/album titles?

I like the change but im sorta on the same page as you- 50/50. Not a fan of the LOVE font, especially being diagonally placed haha. I liked honeymoon font tho

Edit: oh wait i get you now. The LANA DEL REY got thinner, but that was okay. It woulld have looked strange with the big bold LOVE font

let's be real the new font looks like smth one of these russian bootleg picture vinyls would use and even their "lana del rey - greatest hits" digipacks have better covers than what lana served with love and hm.

i76mrxw.png 

She's still keeping the font for LANA DEL REY tho, just not the song/album titles?

I like the change but im sorta on the same page as you- 50/50. Not a fan of the LOVE font, especially being diagonally placed haha. I liked honeymoon font tho

I'm not sure. If her name is on the album cover I'm sure it'll still be her classis font. The thin font would be too under pronounced. But I'm thinking her song titles and tracklists from now on could possibly be 'steelfish thin'. Who knows, maybe it's just what happened for the Love artwork

That doesn't even make sense tho. Use your punctuation? Im literally trying to understand u

I am not allowed to post certain things when addressing members anymore. I promised it to Elle. So you should consider yourself lucky  :)

W6iVsPB.gif

let's be real the new font looks like smth one of these russian bootleg picture vinyls would use and even their "lana del rey - greatest hits" digipacks have better covers than what lana served with love and hm.

Only because were not used to it being used officially. But I still much rather her old font. It was probably just for the "Love" cover