Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

If y'all want skin tight PVC dress, you know where Katy Perry at mmkay?

it's not that :rip: we don't have to love everything she does or wears, some didn't like it and it's okay 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

At this point "slouching" and "no movement" are lana hallmarks (she was moving and slouching just about as much as at any other show) but i think the dress looks sublime on her. she looks like a real bohemian queen. 60s vibes

Exactly :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

Do we really care enough to comment on her appearance? I'm just as disappointed as y'all with the setlist and lack of announcements/even mentions of the upcoming album but i'm sure she liked how she was dressed. It's a small, intimate hour long show not a headline tour show probably to get her back into the swing of things and premiere her single live I didn't expect her to be made up but rather just more casual and laid back 

giphy.gif

it's not that :rip: we don't have to love everything she does or wears, some didn't like it and it's okay

Well obv. Just sayin hun

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If y'all want skin tight PVC dress, you know where Katy Perry at mmkay?

We both know there's a large gap between those two things :bye2:  though Lana fans do love to lowkey shame other pop stars for lack of feminine modesty. 

I just hope that dress isn't representative of the album. Too long, dated, and bland. I'm not here for the coachella reject era.

tZ7WN4B.gif

We both know there's a large gap between those two things :bye2: though Lana fans do love to lowkey shame other pop stars for lack of feminine modesty.

I just hope that dress isn't representative of the album. Too long, dated, and bland.

Not shaming. Lana is obv not into dressing like that. People complaining bout her dress being 'too long' like ok... :pft:

Okay so let's stop talking bout her stage outfits. When do you think she'll actually announce some solid info?