Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i think that Lana was stunning tonight, no matter what she wore or else. if not, her vocals. Her voice sounded so lovely and calm... Haven't heard her like that since 2014. And yeah, it was a big disappointment for me (and maybe for some of you) that she didn't said anything about the album, but i mean, we deserve this waiting because of the Love leak, though i'm not saying we leaked it, but you know what i mean. And Lana was kind enough to told us she's spilling the tea soon. Truly an icon.

???, ?????????

There is no excuse for her boring setlists at this point anymore. Yeah, artists stick to a sonehow fixed set for a tour, but Kana is so afraid of actually changing things up and get things going in a more dynamic way, it's laughable.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

if this was supposed to be the first time Love was even mentioned (given on the rumour Love wasn't supposed to come out until next week) then it's no surprise that there's no additional info on the album yet. If this was an industry insider thing to get Love to the music people, then only now the real promotion will start. So I think we can expect some things to come, just like lana said in her life stream.

if this was supposed to be the first time Love was even mentioned (given on the rumour Love wasn't supposed to come out until next week) then it's no surprise that there's no additional info on the album yet. If this was an industry insider thing to get Love to the music people, then only now the real promotion will start. So I think we can expect some things to come, just like lana said in her life stream.

makes sense

I wonder if this show was going to be the first time we heard the song.

I don't blame her for not live streaming. I wouldn't either if I were here. The press alone (not to mention her "fans" with the mentality of deranged 12 year olds) acts as vultures.

They've improved after UV but keep in mind that many major outlets used very hard words against Lana's entire career for years. I'd say more than most artists out there (although female singer/song writers get tons of shit for no apparent reason)

wow she looks stunning, I like the dress and her hair, it really suits her, she looks skinny af too x.x

Pd: is anyone thinking that Love live version sounds a bit weak? :( still good though.

wow she looks stunning, I like the dress and her hair, it really suits her, she looks skinny af too x.x

Pd: is anyone thinking that Love live version sounds a bit weak? :( still good though.

I agree but honestly the way she sings love even in the official audio isn't exactly strong and powerful. It's a pretty chill song

Does or has she ever played guitar for a song besides Yayo?

She played the guitar for "Video games" at her live show last year in Montreux (Jazz Festival), but she didn't play it solo, just a few chords here and there while the band did the rest.

She played the guitar for "Video games" at her live show last year in Montreux (Jazz Festival), but she didn't play it solo, just a few chords here and there while the band did the rest.

I think she did that for the whole tour actually ! Queen of power chords

the fact some of you go on rants about her outfits lmao. A bunch of neurotic gheys

she sounded good and she looked beautiful but the way she hyped this up on social media or w/e had me believe she was gonna do something special or whatever. oh well