Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Who's gonna tell her that she has an album coming out this year

Given this lack of news and all this mess surrounding "Love"...I rly doubt we're getting anything this year besides what we've already gotten.

Not really. She's said before that she hates encores. No reason to go back on that now.

People paying $1400 to see Lana Del Rey perform for an hour is a pretty good reason to go back on that. I'd want my money back if I was one of the poor fools who paid to go.

Reminder that she dresses for herself and not us

She already put zero effort into the setlist she performed. She could at least attempt to look like she wants to be there. Or at least  just not perform. This performance was not worth the money people paid for it. 

giphy.gif

Great performance of Love.

Like the significance of the dress, the color of the Women's Suffrage movement

And love that as always Lana is a singer, not a performer. She is the poet singing the words she writes and sings them

she is not a performer, a trained seal performs, a singer sings.

Want a performance? Go to Broadway or the Sea world

(an see what I wrote about 10 minutes ago in the poll thread about Love as progression and maturity)

still can't fathom why anyone here would not like Honeymoon if one calls themselves a supporter of Lana.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

She better start rehearsing the new songs asap. I swear, that we are in 2017 and she still plays mostly old ass songs with zero passion, very little effort and even forgets the lyrics of one of her signature songs like  :deadbanana:

I am not mad while typing this, but I really expect better from her.

And the performance of Love was not iT.

I don't even wanna say anything about grandma's curtain she put on and walked on stage, but yeah

I don't know..mixed feeling 

Her vocals were good but not passionate and the worst is that she seems that she doesn't want it anymore..I am wondering what changed..

I believe there are many factors about this

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

And the performance of Love was not iT.

I don't even think she rehearsed this more than once. singing along to love in the car does not count as rehearsing.

at least it didn't get streamed so there's no need to look it up again.

i76mrxw.png 

Lana is a dolphin free in the ocean, singing as Dolphins that are free sing

Seems some of you want Lana to be the trapped abused dolphins and whales in Sea World that are forced to perform and jump through hoops at the whims of those

forcing them (OR ELSE)

Is this happiness???  Seems so many negative nellies here are not getting the message Lana conveys.

"I'll never dare change you, to something you're not" Elizabeth sings to Lana singing to Elizabeth. (on Honeymoon's Terence)

thank Lana for that.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

oh my god yall so annoying. Who gives a fuck about how she looks, it was an intimate show and not big enough (in my opinion) to announce something.

The setlist was disappointing but who cares, this was probably supposed to be the concert where she announced Love as a single in the first place so I wasn't really surprised

giphy.gif

The live performance of yesterday was mediocre, from all points of view. Lana was bored and it seemed that what she was singing she did not like. Being a fan of an artist means to aim for the best and stimulate it to do the best, do not settle for mediocrity.

what if love isn't even on her new album? what if it's like just a random single?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what if love isn't even on her new album? what if it's like just a random single?

In the livestream about Love MV she said "for the first single which came early"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...