Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I come on here are y'all speculating whether Lana is on her period and if she has a heavy flow.

Mess. :facepalm:

It's the only tea we have.. If you know what I mean, take a sip  :creep:

OMG I'm disgusting 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

You guys are literally discussing whether she's on her period or not, I guess that's a new all-time low. 

Me @ y'all:

merkel-handshake-angebot-von-trump-fllt-

Us @ you:

merkel-handshake-angebot-von-trump-fllt-

Obvi I'm bored  :hooker: 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Yawn.

Well, at least now we know that we all are complaining. People complain about her last night performance and the general lack of effort on the one hand and on the other we have ppl who complain about those who complain. Ironically those who can not handle criticism towards Lana very well complain and moan about Love being too safe and Blanco being one of the producers (when actually he did very little to this track, but the drums are most certainly the best part of Love). 

So, all in all, nobody is satisfied.

I hope we actually get some album news soon, but knowing her, there will probably be some silence for the next 2-3 weeks.

Y'all hype yourselves up for disappointment and then act shocked and personally betrayed when you're disappointed. It's like the fucking water cycle, boring and repetitive. :facepalm:

So true lol everyone makes up their own release dates and promo expectations, shit she never actually announces herself and then fans have a breakdown over shit that doesn't exist. Mess.

I think she still looked pretty gorgeous in some shots but I wish the hair looked better

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyLSelgnW3/

her lips still look wonky but her make up was good.

The majority isn't even disappointed because she didn't announce something or surprise dropped anything last night (which would be unreasonable) but because of the actual show tho.

i76mrxw.png 

her lips still look wonky but her make up was good.The majority isn't even disappointed because she didn't announce something or surprise dropped anything last night (which would be unreasonable) but because of the actual show tho.

suffer

Well, I didn't really cared to wathc it, I searched for the livestream like 20 minutes after she started lol. It was good to hear Ride again and also Shades of Cool again, it is such a good song ugh, I didn't really care for any other song tbh, I think the setlist was ok but I guess I wasn't just feeling it last night, Love was good, it didn't send straight to heaven but with it was a good show closer, it felt hopeful and happy as someone here said a couple of pages before. I saw you all arguing about the dress and I must say I wasn't really into it, it looks like one my sister wore like 7 years ago :eek: didn't like it.

About the hair... it was weird at first seeing her with curls but I thought it was a beautiful look, I think if she had wore something more beautiful and she hadn't had to cut Ultraviolence and start BTD over because of sound difficulties the show would have been a lot more better and maybe people wouldn't complain so much. She should have taken it more seriously tbh but she was really happy at the end after she sang Love so I guess she thought it was ok and she had done enough. Love is good live.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif