Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm so aggrivated with myself. I said I wouldn't listen to any pre-singles or leaks to this album because I wanted it ALL to be a suprise. And I listened to "Love" and the "BAR" leak. Oh well. 2 of like 15 isn't that bad I guess. And I legit gave away all my records cause I was over collecting and my record player was crappy, but I lowkey might buy the vinyls and/or box set for this album.

Everybody is talking about how they want old Lana back. This is a wild theory but back in 2011 when she was playing all these small venues she was an amazing performer, like really outgoing and excited, talking to the crowd ("If you judge me I'm gonna kill you" etc) and then suddenly she was super shy on stage. I was always wondering whether she was drinking or taking drugs at the time.There are some photos from 2011/2012 in which she looks like she's using anyways.

Everybody is talking about how they want old Lana back. This is a wild theory but back in 2011 when she was playing all these small venues she was an amazing performer, like really outgoing and excited, talking to the crowd ("If you judge me I'm gonna kill you" etc) and then suddenly she was super shy on stage. I was always wondering whether she was drinking or taking drugs at the time.There are some photos from 2011/2012 in which she looks like she's using anyways.

Hmmm.. I mean, she does seem shyer which I find weird..usually it's the other way around like one may be shy at first and then come out of their shell

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hmmm.. I mean, she does seem shyer which I find weird..usually it's the other way around like one may be shy at first and then come out of their shell

I always kind of thought she became shy because she got backlash for everything, like after the whole "I wish I was dead already" thing she didn't want to really speak publicly anymore

I always kind of thought she became shy because she got backlash for everything, like after the whole "I wish I was dead already" thing she didn't want to really speak publicly anymore

Actually that would make more sense. I feel sorry for her... :(

Everytime I read "theory" I know it's crap, fake and super gay. Next!

Goth-girl-group? Did they even a) listen to the song b) ever heard goth music? :toofunny:

Yeah it's really funny. "Love" is not even the slightest bit gothic sounding. I think "Gods & monsters" has some slight goth touch to it (in terms of dark atmosphere) but "Love" is just an quite uplifting song.

Who actually writes the articles these days? The decline started with whoever wrote a whole page about Kendall Jenner's pimple and now look.