Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Bc remember the list of dates she put on twitter that where to do with witchcraft?On the first date (24th) her website got updated, so maybe this time a release date will be put on her website?

I didn't even know something ended up

happening on that date. I thought it was do to with stricky the witchcraft thing. But this all makes sense now if her website was updated on that date.

i swear thats what came to my mind when i watched the video

uv vibes

It's like I think she looks different now, but it's just because of her makeup. she's still psychcally the same she was for uv and btd. i miss the uv era makeup

its really weird that she doesn't even want to say the album title

like remember when she announced UV and HM it wasn't that hard

why does she keep it as a secret now? i can't understand like i respect her privacy but wait that's not even a private info it's the album title

maybe she didn't decide yet? idk

:smile3:

its really weird that she doesn't even want to say the album title

like remember when she announced UV and HM it wasn't that hard

why does she keep it as a secret now? i can't understand like i respect her privacy but wait that's not even a private info it's the album title

maybe she didn't decide yet? idk

yeah we usually know the title and other detail MONTHS before. I feel like everything's gonna happen so fast and the era will be short lived, but maybe not

I can't with y'all getting mad at even the sight of her, as though she's not allowed to do absolutely anything that doesn't have to do with the album and she's not a person outside of giving you all promo.  :facepalm: Lana has some of the weirdest stans I've ever seen in my life.