Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Could be the complete opposite, but multiple sources have been hinting towards these rumors.

LDR5 PRE RELEASE SUMMARY

Rumored Album Title:

"Eclipse"

(However, Eclipse the account said a while back that the title would be a three letter phrase, but that was probably when Best American Record was still up as a title option.)

Possible Tracks:

Architecture / Best American Record

Life Is Beautiful

Antebellum? (Eclipse posted this as a caption)

Short Road (suposedly scrapped)

Release date: TBA (Some say it's due By April. It'd have to be an instant grat moment, because It's already March 20th. I think April-May.)

no shade but you need to stop talking about these rumours like they came from very reliable sources :rip: whoever even considered Lana calling her album Eclipse possible just... :toofunny: I mean apart from what eclipse has said, all other things aren't really that trust-worthy

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Could be the complete opposite, but multiple sources have been hinting towards these rumors.

LDR5 PRE RELEASE SUMMARY

Rumored Album Title:

"Eclipse"

(However, Eclipse the account said a while back that the title would be a three letter phrase, but that was probably when Best American Record was still up as a title option.)

Possible Tracks:

Architecture / Best American Record

Life Is Beautiful

Antebellum? (Eclipse posted this as a caption)

Short Road (suposedly scrapped)

Release date: TBA (Some say it's due By April. It'd have to be an instant grat moment, because It's already March 20th. I think April-May.)

Short Road is not, and never will be on this album. Ed, himself confirmed it. I've been told by a reliable source too that it was made after Honeymoon, back when Best American Record was going to be Honeymoons little sister, and that it was scrapped because she ended up changing the sound of the record. People keep going on about this song after I've offered proof numerous times, and it's really annoying. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Short Road is not, and never will be on this album. Ed, himself confirmed it. I've been told by a reliable source too that it was made after Honeymoon, back when Best American Record was going to be Honeymoons little sister, and that it was scrapped because she ended up changing the sound of the record.

okay, thats why I said supposedly scrapped. didnt a snippet leak

I have no clue, but I know it's the horror movie sounding song. I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything. Sorry! :heart:

lol its ok, youre not rude. people always come for me for no reason