Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Those pointless, boring and extremely awkward to watch videos are a slap in the face of all the fans still trying to be excited after she left Love dying.

No, I mean, Joanne was a Jazz (or whatever genre) album. Doesn't mean it was bad but less people enjoy that kind of music, that's why they didnt stream it enough.

If I got a dollar everytime someone on this forum calls pop music "jazz", I'd be rich by now. Did any of y'all EVER listen to jazz music or do you just like the word because Lana keeps on using it?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

SHE WAS PLAYING A JONI MITCHELL SONG. WHAT IF THIS IS A CLUE. WHAT IF SHE IS COLLABING WITH JONI?!?!

scrchn.gif

Doesn't seem likely since she's recovering from a brain aneurysm and basically is unable to speak. It would be amazing, tho. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Doesn't seem likely since she's recovering from a brain aneurysm and basically is unable to speak. It would be amazing, tho.

Omg..I didn't know that happened to her :(

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i remember once Eclipse said she will drop the single before the album for so long time

that's why i'm not shocked at all

but i keep wondering why did she keep the title as a secret like wtf that shit is so boring 

anyway we really need to realize that she will do the same thing that she did with UV and HM

nothing would change

:smile3:

Those pointless, boring and extremely awkward to watch videos are a slap in the face of all the fans still trying to be excited after she left Love dying.

If I got a dollar everytime someone on this forum calls pop music "jazz", I'd be rich by now. Did any of y'all EVER listen to jazz music or do you just like the word because Lana keeps on using it?

I feel like throwing a Miles Davis song their way tbh lol.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm convinced she was having a photoshoot during that Instagram video

That's what I was thinking she was way more done up than she normally is just driving around

Is she really releasing TOSTB as "Blues" for LDR5?

what is TOSTB

lol that came into my head but for whatever reason I thought it wouldn't fit. Where did you hear she was doing that for LDR5?

Eclipse posted a video of the song on his BAR instagrm