Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I can't with y'all getting mad at even the sight of her, as though she's not allowed to do absolutely anything that doesn't have to do with the album and she's not a person outside of giving you all promo.  :facepalm: Lana has some of the weirdest stans I've ever seen in my life.

Exactly. They act like Lana owes them something.

By the way, 'Love' was fine for the first few listens but its not a grower or anything. It took me about a few days to get bored of it. Just like all those pop tunes on the radio.. uninspired.

.. and yeah, I find it pathetic how some of you guys keep mentioning to watch her video or stream her stuff again & again to up the views. It really means nothing to her. You're wasting your time.

She's doing music for <herself> & you listen to music for <yourself>.

(I love her tho :P)

Great, where is her soundcloud alberm then?

You don't really get what I'm trying to say here.

I meant you should listen to music for the love of music & not be so damn concerned about increasing her streams. She hardly cares about that.

Honey don't bother. It's impossible to get through to this guy. We've all tried. :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You don't really get what I'm trying to say here.

I meant you should listen to music for the love of music & not be so damn concerned about increasing her streams. She hardly cares about that.

you and some other snowflakes on here sound like a broken record which leads me to: don't buy Joanne on iKoons. Don't stream it either. Hardly anyone did anyway.

No, I mean, Joanne was a Jazz (or whatever genre) album. Doesn't mean it was bad but less people enjoy that kind of music, that's why they didnt stream it enough. It wasn't a responsibility of her fans to buy it just because Gaga gave them Born this Way five years ago or because she supports lgbt rights & all. In the end, it's all about the music..

Lets not talk about it anymore, it's not worth it :) t'was just an opinion

photo-16260.jpg?_r=1486675774