Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

normally we know the album title way way before we get any new music. But I was thinking, if the album is really titled Best American Record, maybe she is avoiding announcing it because of bad press. She had some negative reactions after the UV promo. And with a title like BAR well... to avoid unnecesairy attention she won't tell anything about the album until she releases the song? So it's understood that it's not really her saying this is the best record of al time or something. I don't know if it makes any sense. But I thought that's maybe why she keeps it under wraps.

normally we know the album title way way before we get any new music. But I was thinking, if the album is really titled Best American Record, maybe she is avoiding announcing it because of bad press. She had some negative reactions after the UV promo. And with a title like BAR well... to avoid unnecesairy attention she won't tell anything about the album until she releases the song? So it's understood that it's not really her saying this is the best record of al time or something. I don't know if it makes any sense. But I thought that's maybe why she keeps it under wraps.

I know what you're saying, but you would think if she's that worried she would just change it you know?

Good, she's waiting to drop the title just a day before the album so the album title controversy gets her some coins this time. #makelanadelreycontroversialagain no playing safe love shit.

i76mrxw.png 

Because tampons doesnt exist anymore, right?

it's a freaking joke holy shit

ppl get bothered bc you tell jokes,., lana save us pls

~~

the only thing we are sure about the new album is that its going to take a long time to know more stuff

im not even surprised if she releases it in july

idk why but i think she is not going to say anything about the album (today)

i hope im wrong

im always wrong btw

shit i was right

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Knowing her, she'll release the album art/tracklist and then say nothing else for 6 weeks.....

prob 2 months 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i saw a couple of fanmade ones on instagram, but if we get a phsyical single release of love on a picture disc i'd cry

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Could be the complete opposite, but multiple sources have been hinting towards these rumors.

LDR5 PRE RELEASE SUMMARY

Rumored Album Title:

"Eclipse"

(However, Eclipse the account said a while back that the title would be a three letter phrase, but that was probably when Best American Record was still up as a title option.)

Possible Tracks:

Architecture / Best American Record

Life Is Beautiful

Antebellum? (Eclipse posted this as a caption)

Short Road (suposedly scrapped)

Release date: TBA (Some say it's due By April. It'd have to be an instant grat moment, because It's already March 20th. I think April-May.)

Could be the complete opposite, but multiple sources have been hinting towards these rumors.

LDR5 PRE RELEASE SUMMARY

Rumored Album Title:

"Eclipse"

(However, Eclipse the account said a while back that the title would be a three letter phrase, but that was probably when Best American Record was still up as a title option.)

Possible Tracks:

Architecture / Best American Record

Life Is Beautiful

Antebellum? (Eclipse posted this as a caption)

Short Road (suposedly scrapped)

Release date: TBA (Some say it's due By April. It'd have to be an instant grat moment, because It's already March 20th. I think April-May.)

I highly doubt we'll be getting LIB on this record, or at all. If we do..................... this really would be an album "for the fans." I'd cry. A lot.  :oprah: