Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

that was not for this album. that was for "some things last a long time"

what? That two are not related whatsoever.

She was in the studio with Justin Parker the end of 2015. In fact multiple times with him.

"She seems to know exactly what her fans want and the exact time to give it to them, and thus she has a patient and trusting audience that has followed her from the sophisticated pop of Born to Die to the Dan Auberbach-helmed Ultraviolence to the slow, orchestrated, Morricone-esque landscape of 2015's Honeymoon..."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7728680/lana-del-rey-south-by-southwest-sxsw-apple-music

Don't know us at all do they?

her "audience" is BLEEDING, Dwildling, decreasing each album release cycle.

I think it's about equal to amount of effort she puts in her music now. Less effort each release = less and less fans.

I mean, I think the whole show would have been good if she sang and played guitar really well if she were like, an actual folk musician, but she's not. She's somewhat mainstream so I think for her genre, more had to be done to bring more excitement.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

what? That two are not related whatsoever.

She was in the studio with Justin Parker the end of 2015. In fact multiple times with him.

her "audience" is BLEEDING, Dwildling, decreasing each album release cycle.

I think it's about equal to amount of effort she puts in her music now. Less effort each release = less and less fans.

Good.  Weed out the weak.

The live performance of yesterday was mediocre, from all points of view. Lana was bored and it seemed that what she was singing she did not like. Being a fan of an artist means to aim for the best and stimulate it to do the best, do not settle for mediocrity.

^^^^^^^^^

if i where there, i would be pretty disappointed at lana and y'all should stop acting like it was an iconic performance, she was bored

but she is still a nice person when she goes to meet her fans at stage/street at least lol smiles and everything else

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I think she looked beautiful and sang some songs very well but I can't help but feel she half assed it :pft:

she probably did..it was a small crowd anyway, i think she considered it a low-key performance anyway. Love just sounded a bit shy..

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Why do certain people on here always get overly defensive as soon as somebody dares to criticize Lana? I love her, but that doesn't mean that I have to glorify everything she does. Let's be real, this performance was just lazy on so many levels.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Maybe she was on her period, give her a break.

what the actual fuck

she wouldn't be wearing white if she was on her period lol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

what the actual fuck

she wouldn't be wearing white if she was on her period lol

LMAO, why not??

I'm not defending anyone or taking sides, but I have a sister and friends who's wearing white even on their periods 

EDIT: Look at us, arguing whether Lana was on her period or not  :deadbanana:  :lmao:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro