Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Other than 'Love' what 'new songs' are people wanting her to sing? (no shade, just wondering)

BAR, I guess. I don't care about this, I just want album info.

She did start sticking Honeymoon into setlists randomly before so there is a chance

tZ7WN4B.gif

Other than 'Love' what 'new songs' are people wanting her to sing? (no shade, just wondering)

she always sings the same songs. theres still so many unheard honeymoon AND uv songs

Anything from HM, anything from the second half of UV, or even a less played song from BTD like TIWMUG

she always sings the same songs. theres still so many unheard honeymoon AND uv songs

I agree, I was just wondering if people had specifics they were wanting, I wasn't trying to say there was anything wrong with wanting her to mix it up, I'd love to hear her sing a bigger variety on her setlists!  :)

Anything from HM, anything from the second half of UV, or even a less played song from BTD like TIWMUG

For real, I'd kill to hear TIWMUG live!!  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Even with worst expextations that couldn't have been more of a let down. Ugh. Vocals we're great, but no recent songs except Love and no news. Why'd she even bother Tweet about it. Kind of anoyyed.