Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

britney is a legend no matter what the fagg0ts on this site and anywhere else say

legendary breakdown.

moving on, won't lie kind of hope the album art is better for this album. I genuinely cried @ honeymoon.

Not really but I remember being so upset when the album art leaked. I wish it was like the art for TLY or something. I kind of liked Lana's album consistency in terms of covers so Honeymoon was a disgusting blow. The font and colours were awful and I kind of wish it were a portrait instead of her in the car.

This interview made me fall in love with Lana. I thought she was so pretty and I wanted to be like her. I hope Lana decides to give an interview during the LDR5 era! 

Q: Why doesn't Lana still talk like this? She used to say "Visually, Thematically, and Sonically" so much, it was cute! 

I can't believe you guys are still talking about the hm cover get over it

Lana doesn't like britney as an "artist" or whatever shes just fascinated w the whole sex slave lolita image she had going on

Lol it got brought up once just to discuss new album art ideas and you threw a shit fit. Looks like you're not over it maybe? haha.

Moving on, I just hope it's more consistent than her last cover. It's like she made attempts at consistency then threw it all out the door during Honeymoon.

This interview made me fall in love with Lana. I thought she was so pretty and I wanted to be like her. I hope Lana decides to give an interview during the LDR5 era! 

Q: Why doesn't Lana still talk like this? She used to say "Visually, Thematically, and Sonically" so much, it was cute! 

Probs because she had the piss taken out of her and she responded badly.

I.E. RPDR S9