Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

I like the H&M one. Not a problem for me. :hottie: I think you guys just obsessed to see her new photoshoot for this Deluxe Box. :pft:

be a good a baby, do what i want

tumblr_m9s63iYQ2l1r02hrto1_500.gif

Was waiting for another post as so not to double post but. Could someone confirm this list:

It hasn't got country versions on it, etc - Just different physical versions

Born To Die- The Paradise Edition [standard Edition] [Clean]

Born To Die- The Paradise Edition [standard Edition] [Explicit]

Born To Die- The Paradise Edition [12" Vinyl]

Born To Die- The Paradise Edition [box Set]

Paradise [standard Edition] [Clean]

Paradise [standard Edition] [Explicit]

And when I say explicit for the two versions, i'm presuming there will be the usual parental advisory stickers on the front? :smiles:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Did they take off those cards? with the new Paradise and Born To Die covers :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: Are those vinyls?

I think those are cardsleeves with CDs or DVDs inside them. And there is only one vinyl, Blue Velvet, and that's a picturedisc so it doesn't have that kind of cover.

last.fm  

i really hope the remixes and dvd don't come in sleeves. that'd be shit.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think those are cardsleeves with CDs or DVDs inside them. And there is only one vinyl, Blue Velvet, and that's a picturedisc so it doesn't have that kind of cover.

Great, I love cardsleeves, got the word from my music store that they'll get an import :woot:

2wn4whw.png

Yeah, but that's just Paradise.

Ahh yeah I haven't seen BTD-TPE with an explicit sticker on, I just presumed there would be one because of the Paradise version having one :c

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Ahh yeah I haven't seen BTD-TPE with an explicit sticker on, I just presumed there would be one because of the Paradise version having one :c

I hope I don't have the same trouble with it as I did with The Fame Monster. I had to buy the EP to get the explicit version.

last.fm  

does that mean that the paradise edition will be censored? "my ***** tastes like pepsi cola" "in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel, looking to get ****** hard"

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

does that mean that the paradise edition will be censored? "my ***** tastes like pepsi cola" "in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel, looking to get ****** hard"

Oh, I hope not. Censored songs sound so silly.

I'm quite excited to hear how many elements she incorporated from old and unreleased songs into the new material. From what I've heard so far, "American" uses elements from "Never Let Me Go."