Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

The songs kind of mesh together.. sound too similar. But I'm still excited.. And these shots were from Summertime Sadness..so pretty, should've used more of em

Very sad re-release overall... not really an upbeat song, it seems

But G-d yayo sounds good

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Ride sounds awesome, BTD 2.0. Pussy taste like Cherry Cola so that's all good. Bel Air sounds so sad :( Yayo re-mastered sounds good, her voice is kind of echoed.

God & Monsters is my favorite from the snippets, but who knows?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm not feeling any of these. I'm not trying to be a Negative Nancy, I want to love this re-release... but this preview sure isn't helping any.

Can't wait to hear Monicker DESTROY Body Electric though. :teehee: That song REALLY does not sound good.

I'm not feeling pussy.

It's a bit gimmicky.. er wait, it's a lot gimmicky but so is the whole re-release. But I'm still gonna enjoy it, I'm sure it'll be a fun song, a break from all the other dreary tracks

I want Monicker to tell me what song "AMERICAN" sounds like.. some old song.. does anyone know? The way she harmonizes makes me think of another song but I can't think of it.. :~/

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I actually like the sound of BODY ELECTRIC, pretty much the same as the live version just slightly faster and less strings. Hopefully the full song feels as dark and moody as it did live.

Cola sounds fantastic.

Gods and Monsters sounds like it may be my favourite, beautiful melody.

Yayo is a suprise, i guess we won't be seeing her first album being released now that she's re-using YAYO, but it's a lovely song and i'm glad it's on the album. The production sounds changed, hopefully it isn't too different because there's little inflections and sounds in the original that are so great.

Should she die, god forbid (let's all collectively knock on wood) the album would no doubt be re-released though, along with some archival releases.

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry

8Geq3.gif

Tsk. I hate her morbid-fascinated gut sometimes, haate itt!

It gives me that sinking feeling like when the rollercoaster is going down, or the car going downhill.

They could really, REALLY milk posthumous archival releases, and most certainly will if she goes young. Anyway, let's not talk about anyone dying.

Truf.

F9I6X.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

tumblr_mava53ccwf1rsz278o1_500.jpg

'Dat photoshop tho

I actually like the look of the right because it looks old and faded and vintage.

I still like the Paradiser cover though, very warm and summery, a bit too photoshopped yes but oh well.

I also like that it follows the same layout as the first BTD cover, her in the middle, nature background, i figured they would do something like that.

I actually like the look of the right because it looks old and faded and vintage.

I still like the Paradiser cover though, very warm and summery, a bit too photoshopped yes but oh well.

I also like that it follows the same layout as the first BTD cover, her in the middle, nature background, i figured they would do something like that.

It think it's kind of kitsch looking. A fashionable kitsch. But kitsch nonetheless.

up45I.gif

*Listening whilst typing*

American sounds fucking amazing. I think it'll be my favourite.

Oh my god God & Monsters is amazing too. ask;djfa;slkfj

Body Electric is better than the live version obviously

I'm loving the piano riff for Bel Air. Yayo is perfect.

I hate that Pussy song. Why is she singing 'my pussy taste like pepsi cola' so dramatically? It's ridiculously funny. I don't like where this is going. Why did she change the name of the song? iTunes didn't like it?

I like her wavy hair though, and Bel Air and Yayo sound so good !

:derpna2: