Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

exactly! people hate her for no reason, she's such a talented artist. she's become a huge meme in 2016 and its not fair on the art she's putting out!! and lol i like lana also!!!!

youre honestly lying if you say you like halsey. scientifically speaking, theres no possible way to like halsey. shes a rat

Love is one of Lana's best tracks

I don't disagree but I wish the lyrics were a little more....complex. I hope we get some tracks with lyrics that just make me say wow. Lana is such a poet and word smith but her latest lyrics have been kind of underwhelming. I do think she's going to deliver in this era though.

youre honestly lying if you say you like halsey. scientifically speaking, theres no possible way to like halsey. shes a rat

Rats can be cute and smart tho

LIZARD PEOPLE

my life is a scale with one end being "don't feed the trolls" and the other being "but i'll take any shot i can at ripping the piss out of Halsey".

I like your way of thinking too   :blush:   :creepna:

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

u guys need to stop. I mean like halsey is a pretty good artist if you've only listened to shitty music you're whole life. I mean like she's probably one of the most mediocre artists of our time but like you can't blame this person- they've probably never listened to anything outside of justin bieber and actual farts mashed together to make a song. I feel kinda bad for them tbh :(

u guys need to stop. I mean like halsey is a pretty good artist if you've only listened to shitty music you're whole life. I mean like she's probably one of the most mediocre artists of our time but like you can't blame this person- they've probably never listened to anything outside of justin bieber and actual farts mashed together to make a song. I feel kinda bad for them tbh :(

it's great you brought the discussion up again after we were already over it. thanks

I'm pretty happy we got these dates this week because I wasn't expecting anything since nothing happens on Tuesday but I'm feeling less excited than I thought I would be after the date is revealed maybe it's because it's a bit far :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm pretty sure May 19 is the radio impact date of the Lust for Life single, not the release date. Look at all the songs on that list, half of them have already been released lol. Which means we'll get it earlier.

why do newbies come in pre-release threads & say some dumb shit & when they're attacked they're like "anyway!! lets get back on topic :)" like why come on a Lana forum just to talk shit about her when your fave isn't relevant enough to have their own site lol..

I'm pretty sure May 19 is the radio impact date of the Lust for Life single, not the release date. Look at all the songs on that list, half of them have already been released lol. Which means we'll get it earlier.

I'm pretty sure it was suppose to be release. Regardless, should we really be assuming L4L is the next single? Could be more singles earlier.

In my perfect world, she'd surprise us Friday and reveal the tracklist and cover with pre order and instant gratification song. Who knows, maybe she'll actually surprise us since the dates leaked.  

All I wanna do is get high by the beach