Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Exactly, information about Lust for Life included in that. Stop creating fake ass rumors for whatever reason. It's so annoyig and literally no one believes you.

You know they are just going to say "omg I'm just sharing what I find" and then we will all day "then post the receipts even if it's just some rumor mill account when you post shit instead of vaguing" and then they will say "I don't get why everyone is coming for me, this place is too negative, logging off!!" and then they will proceed to not actually log off but post 100 more times in 24 hours

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I know that it's kinda out of topic but is anyone else mad at the fans saying that they want their depressive Lana back? And I am not talking about lanaboards.com particularly but the ones that comment in Facebook under the LFL album cover. And there was one that said "I want Lana to go back to depressive state cause I can't relate to her". I am telling you people some fans really don't get the idea of the album. Isn't the album about enjoying life and about realising that there is soo much to live for?

-Homeland of the Gods-

You know they are just going to say "omg I'm just sharing what I find" and then we will all day "then post the receipts even if it's just some rumor mill account when you post shit instead of vaguing" and then they will say "I don't get why everyone is coming for me, this place is too negative, logging off!!" and then they will proceed to not actually log off but post 100 more times in 24 hours

Lies can buy eternity

Exactly, information about Lust for Life included in that. Stop creating fake ass rumors for whatever reason. It's so annoyig and literally no one believes you.

Seriously, this user is obviously just quickly upping their post count in each thread. It's really borderline spamming the boards.

How are you gonna go into threads and repeatedly derail it ? To try to start an arguement that this new poster was an old poster??

Nobody cares if this dude is Jorge, John the Baptsist or Jonbenet. Just shut up with the fake ass "rumors" and stop cluttering the threads! Jesus

I know that it's kinda out of topic but is anyone else mad at the fans saying that they want their depressive Lana back? And I am not talking about lanaboards.com particularly but the ones that comment in Facebook under the LFL album cover. And there was one that said "I want Lana to go back to depressive state cause I can't relate to her". I am telling you people some fans really don't get the idea of the album. Isn't the album about enjoying life and about realising that there is soo much to live for?

I think those "fans" are idiots, They did not even hear the new album yet (like all of us) so they cannot say that now they cannot relate to her...

And if they were real fans, they would have been happy for Lana, that now she is in a good place in her life.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I can remember Katy, Charli and Dua Lipa and another unknown indie singer. Who else?

Just what I saw in the Instagram thread, I think it's also for her Dazed covers but that's even better, that's people who don't just care about the music but about herself as well

ZKcaooE.png

lmao im not even reading any of that. lets get one thing straight theres no HE. and idr the last time i posted a rumor. now i just comment on whatever yall are talking about. honestly get a fucking life if you have the time to troll an anonymous user on lanaboards lmao

You broke me down, I feel like shit, I look stupid

tumblr_inline_n3pyclaUfp1qzwjsj.gif

Relaaaaax, relaaaaaaax, relaaaaaax. I don't know if we handled that the best way

Edit: actually I was literally watching it so here's full video so you don't have trouble to google it again

Ps Bianca is so fucking hot in this

ZKcaooE.png

zJq77.gif

An actual angel.

You broke me down, I feel like shit, I look stupid

tumblr_inline_n3pyclaUfp1qzwjsj.gif

Relaaaaax, relaaaaaaax, relaaaaaax. I don't know if we handled that the best way

Edit: actually I was literally watching it so here's full video so you don't have trouble to google it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDqy_cXNGzE

Ps Bianca is so fucking hot in this

Double angel I'm genuinely crying.