Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I dont know if Lanas meeting with Marina was spontaneous or not but it was a good thing for both career wise. Lana seems to me that she is trying to reach out left and right lately. I dont know if that was planned by her or by her team but this can stabilize her fanbase and add some people who resented her before. So, from this perspective her attitude changed, shes not playing the misunderstood drama queen which is refreshing. Her problem is that shes still afraid of performing and this could still kill/greatly diminish her career. Love screams to be performed everywhere.

Ok, while I am very good looking, I am still just a gay guy with a normal income. How is it even possible that multi-millionaire female that looks relatively great, is only into fugly guys? Like, I never ever had men that unattractive like she had. Not even thought about it.

tumblr_inline_onnp24Goyu1sevyw0_500.gif

Well, she is not that shallow I guess.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

If Lana and Marina record a song together, I reckon (lollol kill me I can't believe I just said that) it'll be something like Happy, I think Lana's voice would be a nice complement to that song tbh.

Then I'll choke myself to death.. He's a dope person but his rapping skills are wack

tumblr_n0fyq4RCwl1qg5o2oo10_250.gif

same tbh 

If Lana and Marina record a song together, I reckon (lollol kill me I can't believe I just said that) it'll be something like Happy, I think Lana's voice would be a nice complement to that song tbh.

YAAAAAAS that would be perfect  :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Not to bring this up again but looks do matter. Since the beginning of time Homo sapiens chose the most visually pleasing mate to have sex with, which has led us to where we are now.

Also, looks may not matter to some but it sure as hell helps if you're attractive.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven