Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

From what I've order in the past they're not very protected. Unless you get them second hand, then they're more likely to be backed by card board or something for protection.

Electra, what if i ordered from newsstand

which cover will i get?

:smile3:

Ugh so its stictly UK not US?

Probably, if you want I could ship one to you with cardboard backing on both sides? It's honestly no problem I'm already sending out like four to people outside the UK.

I wanna get this issue since Dazed was really shit (apart from Lana's feature) but I have no money :cryney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Electra, what if i ordered from newsstand

which cover will i get?

No idea actually. I think you'll get the basic one. They had a subscription option on the site but it doesn't specify if you get the subscription cover as it might be a third party seller and not one actually affiliated with Elle. I would say contact their customer support?

No idea actually. I think you'll get the basic one. They had a subscription option on the site but it doesn't specify if you get the subscription cover as it might be a third party seller and not one actually affiliated with Elle. I would say contact their customer support?

yes i did 

thank you love! you're so helpful xo 

Guys I contacted with newsstand thro the email and they replied so fast

I asked them which cover i'll get if i order the LDR issue and they said you will get this one!

wyjhAR4CeXc.jpg

I purchased it right now

it costed me $13.97 shipped to US

NOTE :

you have to choose the JUNE issue to get the LDR one  :kiss3:

I'm trying my best considering not even I can figure out how to get their subscription version haha.

you really did! and they responded xo 

posting in here but last night I literally woke up at 4 am last night because I had a dream that Lana surprise released a music video and I wanted to read the threads about it but it didn't actually happen

But part of the lyrics were "God Bless America, God Bless the places where we've been" 

And the music video was her on the moon meeting the astronauts from the moon landings in black and white then later her all alone because there haven't been any missions to the moon for a long time and it was a fucking social commentary holy SHIT