Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I mean I would've chosen Kendrick Lemar or A$AP, but either way I've been wanting the trap Lana. Trap or Surf rock. I hope LDR6 is a mix of that then we've seen everything and my life will be complete. and shes gotta go blonde

LDR6--

"Stairway to Heaven (Give It All Away)"

"A$$ EATERZ (feat. G-Easy)

I really can't see "Lana Del Rey ft. G-Eazy"... not even "G-Eazy ft. Lana Del Rey".

I might die that day, consider yourselves warned  :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I mean I would've chosen Kendrick Lemar or A$AP, but either way I've been wanting the trap Lana. Trap or Surf rock. I hope LDR6 is a mix of that then we've seen everything and my life will be complete. and shes gotta go blonde

yeahhhhhh, no. Lana Del Rey needs to do what she does best and not try to Iggy Azalea her way through trap music.

giphy.gif

yeahhhhhh, no. Lana Del Rey needs to do what she does best and not try to Iggy Azalea her way through trap music.

hunny she'll never be iguana azalea. have you heard "beautiful player" or "be my daddy" - fucking legend

Surf Rock :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

hunny she'll never be iguana azalea. have you heard "beautiful player" or "be my daddy" - fucking legend

Good. As long as she doesn't try to put on a whole fake ass accent, I'd be okay with it.

giphy.gif

Y'all really think her hanging out with G Eazy is the reason we're not getting any info... come on now, obviously nothing has meant to be announced yet.

but nick.. come on

he literally said she was in the studio with him and it was a magical moment he couldn't even imagine?? 

:smile3:

Good. As long as she doesn't try to put on a whole fake ass accent, I'd be okay with it.

I loved her slight british accent in btd. atill getting used to the country accent but its chill. next is korean watch out

TBH I know he's trash but I went through a G phase. I could see lana on a song like this, like I don't think they're completely incompatible

I also think Lana has never come out with something that sucked so I trust her