Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I could be wrong, but maybe this new song isn't even on the album? She did write it less than a month ago... Perhaps she just wanted to release it, like Chelsea Hotel and Summer Wine.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

''I'd trade it all for Life Is Beautiful'' 

Literally am I the only one here that loves LFL.. And way more than I like Love haha. It seems like it's at the bottom of everyone's list

Me too, just love it (even more than Love) hahaha

original.gif

I could be wrong, but maybe this new song isn't even on the album? She did write it less than a month ago... Perhaps she just wanted to release it, like Chelsea Hotel and Summer Wine.

I was thinking that, but since she's wearing the album cover outfit I think it's for the album, but possibly not 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Literally am I the only one here that loves LFL.. And way more than I like Love haha. It seems like it's at the bottom of everyone's list

right! LFL is one of my favorite songs now I think it's beautiful

I thought the same thing, If the album is coming on the 26th then im sure they've already started producing physical copies, maybe she just wanted to release this as a response to the current political climate. Hopefully the album didn't get pushed back for this though lol.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's not actually on the album. It's not TERRIBLE, but definitely rushed. Since she posted her singing it already it makes sense to throw it out there. 

It wouldn't surprise me if it's not actually on the album. It's not TERRIBLE, but definitely rushed. Since she posted her singing it already it makes sense to throw it out there.

:godlaugh: Lust for Life is what I perceive to be a flawless pop record and C-WIMM will not get in the way of that :godlaugh:

Just purchased 'Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind' on iTunes, show your support and give Lana them gold coinz :oprah3:

https://itun.es/us/eKgQjb

I've been listening to it all day and it really is a grower. If you don't like it yet, just keep listening!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I was thinking that, but since she's wearing the album cover outfit I think it's for the album, but possibly not 

I have an idea that Lana just asked Chuck to pick a nice outtake to use as a cover so it would fit the era's aesthetics. But yeah CWIMM is such an anomaly sound-wise that I can honestly not see it being on the L4L in my opinion. This could just be a bonus like Summer Wine and Chelsea Hotel No.2 at least i hope so cos if it isn't that means the album will of been delayed  :eartha2:  :lange:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371