Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I suppose the next single is Tomorrow Never Came. That's how Flaunt describes it, as a single.

Also I've never heard of Flaunt until now and it seems so fucking pretentious.

giphy.gif

Consider “Beautiful People,” where she trades verses and coalesces on the chorus with the one and only Stevie Nicks, of whom I refer to as a bonafide badass. “I didn’t know what to except or that I could even ask her, Del Rey remarks. “When I went through ideas of women that could really add something to the record, she was the one we kept coming back to. ‘Bonafide badass’ is a great phrase for her. She’s really real. And she’s still fucking touring, which baffles me. There are so few women doing that. You’ve got Courtney Love, who works, sings, tours… there’s not that many women who were making music in the ’70s or ’80s who still make music. It really is pretty crazy.”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Some of the comments about her being fat are just plain nasty. And the ones after Coachella release saying 'Unstanning' 'She's lost her creativity' and all of that were just soooo extra and dramatic lol.

But I think criticism is ok, good even. However I do not think it is right if it is personally attacking Lana in a nasty way.

can u remember that pic of her looking like a witchy catholic school girl? I wonder where those shots are

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao 

154+LANA+DEL+REY.jpg

LANA_DEL_REY_BORDER_06aged.jpg

LANA_DEL_REY_BORDER_10.jpg

LANA_DEL_REY_BORDER_15.jpg

LANA_DEL_REY_BORDER_19.jpg

LANA_DEL_REY_BORDER_26.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE THESE SHOTS!!

I AM SHOOk.... BEST PHOTOSHOOT EVER LIKE :flutter: :gclap: :thankyou:

Lana is serving some LOOKS this era and i'm so glad she's active lately to help occupy my broken heart

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e