Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

13 beaches is about Granny Swift who was born in 13th December 1989 and 13 is swifts lucky number as well. Lana is going to be whining about Granny Swift stealing her aesthetic, best friends and ex boyfriends and sending paparazzi to stalk Lana 24×7 and to steal her ideas and put them on her own album.

13 Beaches sounds like a terrible song and I hope it isn't on the album.

Why tho?  Is it because of the title?  Because Lana isn't known for choosing the best titles. *cough* coachella *cough*

why did she change the album name? do you know how amazing the album cover would look of it said Best American Record ...I mean LFL is a bad title and it looks ugly too

There's no proof she changed it at all.  The only hint we had was from Eclipse and like you gotta take what he says with a grain of salt tbh

Wait... so the album isn't coming till July 21st? That's 9 weeks away  :toofunny: Has anyone actually read tha magazine where they said that or are we just going off of that one tweet where someone said they said it was coming July 21st. I hope this isn't true, I've been waiting, we've all been waiting since February  :( I know it's not that long but it'll feel like eternity. I'm literally gonna spend every day of the summer waiting for the album. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Wait... so the album isn't coming till July 21st? That's 9 weeks away  :toofunny: Has anyone actually read tha magazine where they said that or are we just going off of that one tweet where someone said they said it was coming July 21st. I hope this isn't true, I've been waiting, we've all been waiting since February  :( I know it's not that long but it'll feel like eternity. I'm literally gonna spend every day of the summer waiting for the album.

It was in the magazine.

I have two copies of Paris Match from today featuring Lana Del Rey and I can confirm it says le 21 juillet.

Am I the only one that actually loves the idea of the 13 Beaches song? It's a creative concept and it's nice to have a song that's a bit of a break from her normal lyrical tropes. I'd love to hear her perspective on how it is to live your life being followed by paparazzi everywhere, so much that it takes 13 outings to different beaches to not be noticed. The concept sounds interesting to me and at least it isn't as ugly and tacky as the "Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind" title  :deadbanana:

It was in the magazine.

Well sis

I have two copies of Paris Match from today featuring Lana Del Rey and I can confirm it says le 21 juillet.

This will be the death of me. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I'm not here for another two months of no news, no tracklist and no preorder.

I wouldn't mind waiting except she just released 3 of my least favorite songs by her, and we've already been waiting since February.

She's really trying to kill her career with this one.

The level of unprofessionalism... is far too much.gif

There's no proof she changed it at all.  The only hint we had was from Eclipse and like you gotta take what he says with a grain of salt tbh

And why is that Fame Liquor Love honey