Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

me a few hours ago: i don't even care about the music video :judgingu3:

me rn: i can't wait for lana to release the mv!!! my wig will be flying off :mj3:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

i'm still surprised they fucing edited that audio i bet it's a surprise   :defeated: what the point of keeping july 21st a secret when everyone knows about it

Someone on here pointed out how it must be coming very soon. Why didn't she say July if it was already published in Paris Match? Proving that it isn't coming out in July :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I can so see this surprise dropping on Friday. What's the point of her telling Ted to keep the release date a secret if it's already been published in that French Mag?

ikr! If she really wants to pull this whole 'surprise release' thing off, she should've publicly announced the July 21st date in the interview, then all the gays would be shooK and upset... then out of nowhere she drops the album on the 26th. Good strategy right derrrrrrrrr :creepna2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Last night I had a horrible dream that it was Lana's concert in Glasgow that night and I didn't have tickets and I was basically rushing around trying to get the money to be able to go and try to get to the barrier.

It was so upsetting you have no idea. Literal worst nightmare come to life.

maybe she'll reveal the release date at the end of Lust for Life video   :brows:

omg how great would that be! At the end she just turns and looks into the camera and whispers May 26th, then it fades out with smoke

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

omg how great would that be! At the end she just turns and looks into the camera and whispers May 26th, then it fades out with smoke

Or she could say :soon

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

nah, if anything it would be "November 2018"     :godlaugh:

Or she could say :soon

why is that word not banned yet?  :rollin:

Same, I hope it's released during my Film/Video class because my teacher would let me watch it :candy: Other teachers would give me detention.

Omg I have Film Production class at 11 (which is 8 AM west coast time) and my teacher is the same way. He actually loves Lana's vids. He calls them "Real Art"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: