Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

PS if you watch it, and feel inclined to say something about it, do it here not insta/twitter/tumblr where there aren't rules about linking leaked content bc then it'll spread more

giphy.gif

This is further proof that the album is coming out on friday, girl can't even keep a video unleaked an hour or two before official release, let alone an album for two months.

This has nothing to do with Lana, leaks right before releases like this are very common.

did anyone see the katy perry album trailer thing? hilarious.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i wish i had a job where i can be working and posting on lanaboards at the same time, let's trade lives :hooker:

Trust me you don't wanna trade lives lmao. I don't get paid. It's a uni placement and I'm not allowed to touch anything without supervision *cries* plus they do gross things inside this lab. NOT AS GROSS AS THIS LEAK THO

/SPOILER CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO ON MOBILE/

Okay I watched it I couldn't wait, the concept is so fucking cute. When she jumps off the sign into the flower field I cried.

The peace sign earth is my soul. I love how it looks like a 90's video game.

Okay I watched it I couldn't wait, the concept is so fucking cute. When she jumps off the sign into the flower field I cried.

The peace sign earth is my soul. I love how it looks like a 90's video game.

Mark it as a spoiler

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If ya'll already watched it then can u keep quiet till it's released, only gotta wait like 2 hours :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e