Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why are people getting so antsy about one video leak? The song is out, all of us have bought it and don't even act like half of you don't have Best American Record and half her other leaks in neat iTunes folders.

No offence but some of you get so high and mighty on your horses like we don't all do it. It's a video. Some of us watched it. Like we aren't gonna watch it in HQ when it hits Vevo. Video views aren't gonna affect her sales at this point considering we all own it.

I listened to many leaks before, but this time I feel different and want to wait, therefore I don't want to see leaks. No one really cares about her sales in terms of this video, and no one who doesn't want to watch it is acting 'high and mighty', idc if anyone watches it but just don't spread it around/post spoilers. Not because of sales or views, but just because I want Lana to be able to not have to deal with a huge leak for once in her career  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Official link: 

giphy.gif

I listened to many leaks before, but this time I feel different and want to wait, therefore I don't want to see leaks. No one really cares about her sales in terms of this video, and no one who doesn't want to watch it is acting 'high and mighty', idc if anyone watches it but just don't spread it around/post spoilers. Not because of sales or views, but just because I want Lana to be able to not have to deal with a huge leak for once in her career  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Lots of songs haven't been leaked. This isn't a major leak considering the songs already been released for some time. She's posted it anyway so it's clearly not as detrimental for Lana like it will be the other artists. People just LOVE pretending they don't listen to leaks.

OMFG IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD THE MODERN 60 VIBES THE RISK TAKING THE SUPREME BEAUTY THE CHOREO THE GLASSES THE RUN THE GLITCH THE BUDGET IM L I V I D

ydrly.png

SO!!!!! FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

ZKcaooE.png