Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't wanna click that video in case it gives me some kind of virus, does it?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tbh i'm not too bothered about the MV leaking in terms of it harming her views because it doesn't look like a big leak and it'll be out in a hour anyway, y'all will all give her those streams regardless, but I don't wanna ruin it for myself- i'm always tempted by leaks but this time i'm not watching, it ruins the magic. Especially bc an announcement might come with this video, we should all wait and let it happen how lana wants it to happen. It's much more special to watch it when she wants us to rather than before 

giphy.gif

omg i clicked the video but only watched like the first 15 seconds, i'll wait till it officially comes out but omfg my WEAVEE

I can't open it so I'm just assuming from the comments it's a real leak.

It is real. I thought it was fake but I got 40 secs in and realised it deffo wasn't. Fucking threw my phone across the room abd trashed the whole lab I'm working in.

dont be surprise that website is leakign every video beofre it comes out i guess they hack vevo or somethibg 

i think it's just like the old tricks that people used to break down the codes and take a look at private videos uploaded on VEVO before they went public......

like the HBTB one...

giphy.gif

It is real. I thought it was fake but I got 40 secs in and realised it deffo wasn't. Fucking threw my phone across the room abd trashed the whole lab I'm working in.

i wish i had a job where i can be working and posting on lanaboards at the same time, let's trade lives :hooker: