Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Today is the day everyone's pussies will be shaken. Today is the day everyone's wigs will be snatched. I. AM. REAAAAAAAAADDDDY.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can someone please please MESSAGE me or @ me or quote me when the video comes out??? I'm trapped in a hideous lab all day and can only really look at my emails not 100s of LB pages. I want to be notified quicklyyyyy :'( I will love you forever!

Can someone please please MESSAGE me or @ me or quote me when the video comes out??? I'm trapped in a hideous lab all day and can only really look at my emails not 100s of LB pages. I want to be notified quicklyyyyy :'( I will love you forever!

I'll try to but I might forget

I can so see this surprise dropping on Friday. What's the point of her telling Ted to keep the release date a secret if it's already been published in that French Mag?

I will :kiss:

I can so see this surprise dropping on Friday. What's the point of her telling Ted to keep the release date a secret if it's already been published in that French Mag?

Oo that's a really good point!

I'll try to but I might forget

I will :kiss:

Thank you both so much <3 I'll understand if you forget out of excitement! Back to the labs I go. Only thing getting me through this day is this MV!!!

i missed a whole day of internet, what have I missed? I was able to watch her perform @KROQ, her social media etc.

So the video is coming today?

The interview with Ted got put up, but she didn't say the date. The song with Stevie is called Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems. Yeah the video is coming today :excited:

YIKES SIS IM READY 

The interview with Ted got put up, but she didn't say the date. The song with Stevie is called Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems. Yeah the video is coming today :excited:

What was the time when Love MV was posted??

Midnight I think...

Edit: I could be very wrong though lol

She fuckin BETTER give SOME indication of the release date that isn't "soon" or a variant of it................................................................................................

OAjeWdG.jpg?1