Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Let us take a moment to appreciate the now, for these are truly the golden days.

Once the album is released and Miss Lana disappears after 2 days of promo, this place will be quieter than pripyat. We'll be feeding on crumbs and scraps for a couple years before she starts up again. These right now are the good times, when drama and tea is a-flowing, photos and snippets abound. Be thankful. It seems weird to be thankful for our particular brand of shit-flinging, but in a few months you'll look back on it fondly.

I was honestly thinking about this the other day. Once the album is released, all promo is done, and when Lana is eating fries and drinking coke on her lonesome again, we're going to be so bored. We're blessed by the chaos. Entropy dictates the universe, and as such, dictates ourselves. Give in to it. Embrace it. Find warmth in uncertainty, for monotony will come #soon enough. 

This is my first era as a fan. Although the wait is gruelling, it's nice to be this involved with her music at this very point. I didn't realise things will calm down once the album is released though... :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is my first era as a fan. Although the wait is gruelling, it's nice to be this involved with her music at this very point. I didn't realise things will calm down once the album is released though... :pft:

yeah half of us leave the site once the era is over lol, I did after Ultraviolence and after Honeymoon.

The Stevie Song is titled "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems"

(Thread with the interview with KROQ here)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The Stevie Song is titled "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems"

Iconic :defeated: where did you find this out?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

No album date in the interview :(

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Alejandro les saluda.

aka El mejor fan de la página

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Maybe she will say something tomorrow when the video come out

she's gonna say

soon :creep:

There must be a good reason why management/Lana is deliberately withholding the release date. I don't know what but I imagine they will do something interesting in relation to the date. There's no other logical reason

fullsizeoutput-3494.png