Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So what magazines do we have left guys? Just curious if we'll get more tracklist. V mag?

i just know v mag

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

LOL I have a student account, it's like 5 a month I think.

If it really is an AM exclusive ill try to rip it for y'all when it comes (but don't tell Apple)

Same w my spotify. Dead cheap cause I'm still a student hehehe 

Same w my spotify. Dead cheap cause I'm still a student hehehe 

i want discount too im poor and student

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Lana: we're gonna have a surprise digital album release with absolutely no leaks 

giphy.gif

nick omg.. what if she really is only doing a digital release so there's no leaks  :lmao: , I mean it does make sense..

Omg they took off the audio video of Lust For Life of Youtube  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

It's not deleted, it's unlisted

And it has been for a couple of hours now

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I think she will release as a surprise on Spotify.. Remember that Ben said they would do something about streams promo?  :troll:

hope this bitch releases one more song as a surprise in thursday on spotify or apple music and then release the cd on friday

i wouldn't mind a few deluxe tracks on apple music/spotify

i got used to it since my fav song from the altar it's '27 hours' and IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE ON STREAMING

nick omg.. what if she really is only doing a digital release so there's no leaks  :lmao: , I mean it does make sense..

I mean, most albums leak once distributors get the CD's in so I think it's possible. She hasn't had an album come out without leaking, maybe with what happened with Love she wants us to hear it for the first time on her terms? Maybe im wishful thinking lmao  :toofunny:

I

hope this bitch releases one more song as a surprise in thursday on spotify or apple music and then release the cd on friday

i wouldn't mind a few deluxe tracks on apple music/spotify

i got used to it since my fav song from the altar it's '27 hours' and IT'S ONLY AVAILABLE ON STREAMING

I hope she releases a visual album on Spotify.. A girl can dream

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I mean, most albums leak once distributors get the CD's in so I think it's possible. She hasn't had an album come out without leaking, maybe with what happened with Love she wants us to hear it for the first time on her terms? Maybe im wishful thinking lmao  :toofunny:

but I'm p sure Honeymoon didn't leak right? but then again lfl's lead single and possible 2nd lead leaked.. def can see this as a possibility 

i want discount too im poor and student

I think I did it with unidays (Im in UK) I can't remember bc it was so long ago (I have been a student for all eternity and will continue to be for the forseeable future #idontwannabeanadult)

Grazia too, and another shoot but we don't know which magazine its for.

Oooh yes Grazia I'm excited for that one. I am so going bankrupt this era!

but I'm p sure Honeymoon didn't leak right? but then again lfl's lead single and possible 2nd lead leaked.. def can see this as a possibility

It had that urban outfitters album listening party but I'm pretty sure the actual album leaked eventually, idk I try to shut 2015 out LOL

It had that urban outfitters album listening party but I'm pretty sure the actual album leaked eventually, idk I try to shut 2015 out LOL

:toofunny: , that is true. if we do get only a digital release I wouldn't be salty.. I mean even mainstream girls don't have their tracks leaked like this.. we'll have 2 see & wait