Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

shall we celebrate? :)

tumblr_o5y9i1xXsp1v6ijaco1_400.gif

Anyway... I think we might get a new single sometime in June, or maybe a pre order

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

All these boring essays by the person who hacked into a certain producer's gmail to get exclusive tracks only to find irrelevant dust. I guess only talented hands can get that unethical loot sweety. Better luck next time.

tenor.gif

Good night!

Maybe not all the points were relevant to Eclipse in particular, but don't tell me what I said doesn't apply to this greedy hoarder subculture that has the gays putting on their best dollar-store wigs and impersonating people in the music industry, for one, to get their hands on an exclusive track, only to tease 5 low quality seconds of it on their Twitter next to a Paypal link to make quick dollar off their unethical loot.

205qslc.jpg

Clearly you are not reading my replies because I was talking specifically about Eclipse, what annoying twitter cunts do is none of my business and I couldn't care any less about every random homo that dropped right out of PopHatesFlops trying to act exclusive. So don't come at me with this irrelevant reply.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Leaked version told someone to kill themselves, got called out then got banned :creepna:

Wow I feel so much less messy today

That's low. Expected from that user.i don't love all of you (most of you honestly tho) but like...how fucking shitty. Good job @Elle :kiss2:

#BANLEAKED_VERSION2K17 :awk:

omg... your psychic abilities are kicking in sis!

Wow I feel so much less messy today

That's low. Expected from that user.i don't love all of you (most of you honestly tho) but like...how fucking shitty. Good job @Elle :kiss2:

Surprisingly it was actually @evilentity that stepped in this time. #clockworkking

Yes first Mariah now eclipse the evil has been defeaten until a new one rises....

ohhh is that what happened to the mariah account? i was wondering this the other day