Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-6.jpg

Spamming Ben with these threats are not "a joke". Delusional mess

they weren't threats tho

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

OMG sundlelly i woke up Leaked version is gone SHE WAS THE CANCER OF THIS SITE SHE HAD SO MUCHT NEGATIVITY   FUK YEAH

ADIOUS tenor.gif

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

One of my insiders who was right about Best American Record leak and was involved gave a friend of mine the album but it's a working tracklist order. They do not have ATRL so here is what they said about it (copy and pasted from twitter dm). I don't have the album and there is no intention of them to leak it or snippets.

1. Best American Record

- We've heard this and they said it's very similar to the demo, just polished. 

2. Love

-

3. 13 Beaches (feat. G-Eazy)

- My insider told me G-Eazy wasn't originally on it, but it's similar to Florida Kilos. Tropical and summery. One of the more upbeat songs on the record. One of the best tracks on the album and said it should've been a single cause it's very cinematic. Very sexy.

4. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Lennon)

- This isn't a complete cover as the instrumentals are really drawn down and slower. One of the slowest songs on the record. Really reminded me of Honeymoon. It's mostly Lana.

5. Imitation [she Isn’t Me]

- Very Ultraviolence. It's an aggressive song and lyrically similar to FMWUTT/Cola. Lyrics hint to believe t's a diss to another popstar, but it's never said who. Lana uses her "young" voice like she did in Jealous Girl or in her days before Born To Die. It's one for the fans.

6. Cherry

- Again a very Ultraviolence esque track. I think it'll be one of the fan favourites. On the slower half of the album.

7. Burning Flag

- Lyrically one of the best songs and brings tears to your eyes. It's a powerful song about how America is falling. A diss to Trump, a lot of subtle jabs at him. Lana's most political and aggressive songs. Reminds me of power anthems of the 90s.

8. Ringer (feat. Nicki Minaj)

- Again follows the political theme. This one is one of the most upbeat and doesn't really even sound like a Lana song. Minaj works in the song and does a sing-rap verse. She's also the outro of the song. 

9. Gran Turismo (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)

- Sounds very before Born To Die days. Lil Uzi Vert weirdly fits in the song and has a trap beat underline. The chorus is addictive. The song should've been called "Zoom Zoom" cause Gran Turismo is never said. Lots of car engines and racecar racing sounds in the production. 

10. Nirvana

- Another slow ballad. Speaks about happiness. Filler track.

11. Fountain Of Youth

- A song about loving yourself and cherishing your beauty. Very pretty song. Sounds like it belongs on Paradise as it's similar to Bel Air.

12. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)

- A filler track and maybe my least favorite. Don't think it should've made the record. Sounds like a Stevie Nicks song.

13. Soft Pink Ice Cream

- Again, not a very Lana song. One of my favorites though. Reminds me of Paradise.

14. Mulholland Drive

- Comes together with the title track and sounds like a Starboy track. Could be on Top 40/Pop Radio. Lots of guitar rifts and samples Pretty When You Cry.

15. Not Your Bitch (feat. Marina & The Diamonds)

- Another political Trump diss song. Speaks about feminism and slut-shaming. Sassy and spunky. They sing it sort of together, it's a proper duet.

16. The Pill

- An actual cover. Speaks about feminism and abortion. Controversial.

17. God Bless America

- Really sounds like it belongs on Lana's Lana Del Ray aka Lizzy Grant album. Her voice is really pretty on this track.

18. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)

-

-Deluxe-

19. Nothing Ever Lasts Forever

- Sounds like another Ultraviolence track. Really slow ballad. Reminds me of Is This Happiness.

20. Northern Lights

- Should've made the standard version. Sounds like a Born To Die track. Very cinematic and good. Probably will become of my favorites to come.

21. Yosemite

- No clue why this on the album. Sounds like a demo. One of her worst songs and shouldn't have made the record. Almost sounds acoustic.

it must be true it's on the internet just like the 13 beaches lyrics yesterday

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

t9tqg0.jpg

You've been repeatedly warned about "joking" that people should kill themselves. I told you if you continued to do it I would kill your account. I don't think that's something that should be joked about either.

Goodbye.

COME THROUGH WITH THE HEATER!

gun6.gif

If you don't like the meal served, then you should get the ingredients and cook a better one.

Oh wait.

That's right. 

8gA0nMf.gif

Get em!

Spamming Ben with these threats are not "a joke". Delusional mess

It's not that deep. Relax.

giphy.gif

Lol? This isn't about sucking nobody's ass, the fact of the matter is that none of the things you said made sense or were true. So please

GkJ36xL.gif

Maybe not all the points were relevant to Eclipse in particular, but don't tell me what I said doesn't apply to this greedy hoarder subculture that has the gays putting on their best dollar-store wigs and impersonating people in the music industry, for one, to get their hands on an exclusive track, only to tease 5 low quality seconds of it on their Twitter next to a Paypal link to make quick dollar off their unethical loot.

205qslc.jpg

Maybe not all the points were relevant to Eclipse in particular, but don't tell me what I said doesn't apply to this greedy hoarder subculture that has the gaysputting on their best dollar-store wigs and impersonating people in the music industry, for one, to get their hands on an exclusive track, only to tease 5 low quality seconds of it on their Twitter next to a Paypal link to make quick dollar off their unethical loot.

205qslc.jpg

Historical drag

There was some serious delusion and narcissism with that particular individual... anyway

I wonder when the next single is coming.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.