Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

@electra why the hell did you like my post? I was referring to YOU? :facepalm: :toofunny:

So what? Lmao. Why is that such a facepalm? I know we're off topic. I said it in my post (but unlike some girlies, I still related it back to LFL, so you probably didn't read my actual comment).

I didn't realise we were getting offended by likes now on the forum LMAO.

Wanted to catch up on the news but all I've seen browsing cursorily were Cupkake and feminism.

Has anything happened in the last 20 hours?

Cupcakke is activity campaigning for a collaboration and that's it other than the AB drama.

Do y'all remember when Lana made a Snapchat account?

Lana sure as hell doesn't!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Wanted to catch up on the news but all I've seen browsing cursorily were Cupkake and feminism.

Has anything happened in the last 20 hours?

Nothing noteworthy has happened since like, the BBC performance lmao.

giphy.gif

i remember the Love snapchat filter !- and how it'd crash my phone everytime i even attempted to select it  :toofunny:

i remember the Love snapchat filter !- and how it'd crash my phone everytime i even attempted to select it  :toofunny:

same

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Stop getting off-topic  :jack: Now I know why Lana said that feminism is just not an interesting concept.

In fairness no one spoke about feminism for approximately ten posts before you posted that.

:w8ing: