Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

good night Fam!

tommorow we will get the song <3 ceep calm

:nono: I can't

#LeakSummerBummer  :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

when you said it was becoming one?.......concept : you cannot become something if you already are said thing :crossed:

tired of dumb snippy gays on this site

Aren't you like 12 little boy? Put that bottle back in ya mouth. It seems like you have something to say on everyone's comments.

People complaining because the song wasn't released on a date that Lana hasn't even mentioned yet? Again? And they blamed her again?
Nothing personal.

Be patient and don't be carried away by the gullibility of others who take their own conclusions as real facts.

I know that all the opinions here are valid ... but it's very tiring to see many questioning the way in which Lana decides to release her music ... If she really didn't care she wouldn't continue to release music. She doesn't need to be talking about her album every 5 minutes 24/7.

:fact:

Aren't you like 12 little boy? Put that bottle back in ya mouth. It seems like you have something to say on everyone's comments.

moving on...? why should my age matter when you got offended after i made a joke, lol

People complaining because the song wasn't released on a date that Lana hasn't even mentioned yet? Again? And they blamed her again?
Nothing personal.

Be patient and don't be carried away by the gullibility of others who take their own conclusions as real facts.

I know that all the opinions here are valid ... but it's very tiring to see many questioning the way in which Lana decides to release her music ... If she really didn't care she wouldn't continue to release music. She doesn't need to be talking about her album every 5 minutes 24/7.

:fact:

I want to have your patience and mentality but my twink ass brain needs something  :defeated:  :defeated:

???, ?????????