Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it's 11:01pm and it's not out. :crossed:

New songs are released at 9PM LA time, so 58 minutes to go!

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I didn't mean to discredit your account! I'm sorry. I just missed out on the SoundHound origin and was wondering since tweet was the first one to list the date.

Hahah I'm just joking don't worry

Yall.. if the song is coming out at midnight. it'd be at midnight for California...... I remember having to wait till 12AM Californian time for some singles of other artists too.

Eh no... I also live in California and new releases are at 9PM. 12AM New York time.

America

New songs are released at 9PM LA time, so 58 minutes to go!

But they're usually uploaded to iTunes an hour before and it's not there :crai:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Wait whattttt I thought the 29th was FRIDAY!!

*mindfucked*****

OMG new lana song in one hour!!!!!

dont get too *mindfucked***** hunny we still don't know that..

tumblr_inline_naqgs16HXL1qz7j5g.gif

Here on the east coast, new songs are always released at 11pm and it's 11:05 now and nothing.

How come? I’m always in ATRL anticipating songs and records releases and they’re usually released at 12am East Coast time / 9pm my time for everybody (??????)

America

when the tracklist leaked people tried to see if music recognizing services could trademark and find the songs, they found every snippet except RBFY and even named the "Daisy Chains" snippet Summer Bummer, this then matched with the leaked tracklist, and also gave us the coverart (which is an outtake from the neil shoot; never before seen so it wasnt just photoshopped- also used a font that nobody else really has access to) and labeled the release date with June. 29, this coincided with the V mag promo;

once again everything wouldve fallen into place perfectly if it goes to plan, and once again yall are second guessing the SB existence

Yes to all of that but excuse me babydoll that font isn't that hard to find i have it on my laptop and it's easier to find than philfont which is very telling but i still think sUmMeR bUmMeR is coming & that coverart is legit 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

How come? I’m always in ATRL anticipating songs and records releases and they’re usually released at 12am East Coast time / 9pm my time for everybody (??????)

Every time new music comes out, I always buy them at 11pm. iTunes refreshes on the east coast, at least here in a Florida, at 11pm not midnight.

Where is the tea that iTunes refreshes at 11pm?? I've always heard 12AM

Same here lol, still believing my factual ass self

America

Its so frusturating how she says nothing.

she probably doesn't even know she has a song called summer bummer, let alone that its coming out within 1-48 hours

giphy.gif

she probably doesn't even know she has a song called summer bummer, let alone that its coming out within 1-48 hours

giphy.gif

0-25 ;)

America