Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Anybody notice that on that track list, Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems, the second "Beautiful" is misspelled. That's odd.

They also accidentally put Coachella on the tracklist too :thumb:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Anybody notice that on that track list, Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems, the second "Beautiful" is misspelled. That's odd.

even more proof that it's fake

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

no it wasn't

Gu06Wam.png

i76mrxw.png 

Check Wynwoods quote on page 1608, it has Beautiful People Beauitful Problems.

what tracklist is that supposed to be? it's not the same that we got before summer bummer.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm going to be travelling in Europe when the album comes out so my first listen will probably be on some musty bus or in a park somewhere  :poordat:

I'll pre order the LP so I can blast it on my speaker system the second I get home tho  :legend:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I'm going to be travelling in Europe when the album comes out so my first listen will probably be on some musty bus or in a park somewhere  :poordat:

I'll pre order the LP so I can blast it on my speaker system the second I get home tho  :legend:

Come to Germany, the buses are Mercedes'

Ok but why is everyone obsessed with BAR? I really just don’t like it I’m sorry I’m sorry :eek:

Just because it’s Lana doesn’t mean you have to pretend to be obsessed with everything queen makes. But I can’t think of another song of hers I dislike this much or literally can’t finish. 

Listenening to my fave JFK rn and I’m just like... ok but BAR had so much potential. I’ve only heard it once.  

Also so why does it need to be on the album when you can just download it as is and have a new unheard song fill it’s place on the record... 

Ok but why is everyone obsessed with BAR? I really just don’t like it I’m sorry I’m sorry :eek:

Just because it’s Lana doesn’t mean you have to pretend to be obsessed with everything queen makes. But I can’t think of another song of hers I dislike this much or literally can’t finish. 

Listenening to my fave JFK rn and I’m just like... ok but BAR had so much potential. I’ve only heard it once.  

Also so why does it need to be on the album when you can just download it as is and have a new unheard song fill it’s place on the record... 

uhm why would anyone pretend to like everything Lana puts out, have you even seen the reactions to Coachella. noone on this forum is licking Lana's ass

and BAR is the better version of JFK wyd

I want it on the album cuz I want to hear the final version and I want it in HQ

image.png

What's everyone gonna do for their first listen? I really want to make it special but can't think of any cool memorable ideas

I have a "tradition" of mine that I sit by the radio/CD player in the kitchen and play the new Lana record just to hear it without headphones (because I always listen with earbuds otherwise and it's nice to play it out loud). But I'm not very concentrated when doing that. Then I keep on playing them for myself on repeat and repeat and repeat the following years, lol. :P That's how I'm learning the lyrics and find new details I didn't hear at first. ;)

I don't really have a special thing that I do otherwise (just like you), but I feel like I want to this time. Because I have a feeling that it's gonna sound great. But staying in my room I'm renting of this student apartment... nah, doesn't feel right. Maybe I can go to the botanical garden, my favorite place in my university town.

The album comes out the day I come back from a month vacation overseas so I'm planning to lie in bed and listen to the entire album in the dark with my headphones

Careful that it won't ruin the experience! I've done that and I had to pause in between each song jut to keep up with my notes... ugh.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1. Lust For Life

2. Love

3. 13 Beaches

4. Beautiful People , Beauitful Problems

5. When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

6. God Bless America

7. Yosemite

8. Summer Bummer

9. Cherry

10. Coachella - Woodtsock In my Mind

11. White Mustang

12. Roses Bloom for You

13. Change

14. Tomorrow Never Came

Although all these songs may not be on the album, this leaves room for 4 MORE SONGS THAT WE DON'T KNOW OF WHICH IS EXCITING . Kinda lame though cause it's only a small amount.

But there’s still at least 9 songs we’ve never heard in their entirety. That’s equivalent to an entire album from some artists. Lan’s really spoiling us this era and I feel like the wait will be worth it. :oopna:

Join the club :hooker:

EotAQlJ.jpg

My boyfriend is coming to see me that weekend so I'm hopefully gonna be listening to it in bed while he is asleep with the morning sun coming in through my skylights :flutter: :flutter: :flutter:  and probably do the same but without him if/when it leaks early :hooker:  it's our 4 year anniversary tomorrow get hyped

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

the tracklist is real guys.. we don't know if it's the final and full tracklist but it is pretty real. proof #1 they said they got it from universal #2 it fucking has summer bummer on it which was later confirmed to be a song/single..

don't make this tracklist the next march 26th release date mess you put urself into a few months agoo. i guess some will still debate on how real it is once the album is out.

What tracklist? where's the tracklist?!! bitch don't play with my feelings I can't  :defeated:  :defeated:

yFSfc8m.jpg