Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It wasn't leaked. It was found on a French site who get their previews from Spotify and Deezer. They get their previews from Lana's team.

Check previous comment. All snippets come from Lana's team

Oh, that's make sense! It seemed strange to me bc its obviously in HQ, so I thought that maybe someone has the songs and leaked some snippets.

Mocking the titles "Summer Bummer" and "Groupie Love" but finding out they are bangerz tenor.gif

me rn

I'm not listening to it, but can't wait, your reacts are so good. Is that Honeymoonish ?

It's like BTD has a baby with Untouchable 5 and then cheated on her man with hip hop and then had an affair with some Unreleased gretchen-sabado-a-noite.gif?w=640&h=594

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

this album is so gonna suck. GL sounds like a BTD reject and that sound's been done to death before by Lana herself. The production is also extremely demo'd. Loll

SB is good at least.

I agree gl definately is the most btd song yet it could/should of been on that album its good but I wanted her to take a new direction artistically with this album sonically which hasn't happened like a dark horror based album or grunge rock it'll still be a good record just not anything new

It's like BTD has a baby with Untouchable 5 and then cheated on her man with hip hop and then had an affair with some Unreleased gretchen-sabado-a-noite.gif?w=640&h=594

giphy.gif

I agree gl definately is the most btd song yet it could/should of been on that album its good but I wanted her to take a new direction artistically with this album sonically which hasn't happened like a dark horror based album or grunge rock it'll still be a good record just not anything new

I don't really like BTD... I start being scared :rollin:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg